1- The Celebration

╚⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤╝

*After their graduation*

Danya and Aniya finally get to graduate in collage. After the graduation ceremony, all the people around them had a big smile with their family, hugging each other, and talking to each other.

Just as danya was about to get home, she saw her bestfriend aniya sitting in the school canteen alone, danya decided to go to aniya and talk to her for a few minutes before she goes home

"Hey mom, can I talk to aniya? It will be just a few minutes, I will be back immediately!"

"Okay fine, be back."

"Thanks Mom!"

She runs going to the school canteen as she waves her hands up high to her mom.

The moment she entered the school canteen her smile faded when she saw her bestfriend sitting alone to show a worried expression

"Hey aniya, is there something wrong?"

"-Oh, don't worry... there's nothing wrong at all, It's just I wished my mom could've got to see me graduate.."

"Oh... I'm sorry for your loss aniya..."

  "It's alright, it already happend a long time ago, you don't have to worry."

"Okay, well... My mom said maybe I can invite you to our party later. Some of my relatives might be there but don't worry! There nice people!"

"Sure, what time?"

"Probably around... 3pm"

"Okay then, see you later danya!"

"See ya!" Danya replied while going out of the school canteen

*Many hours later*

At Danya's House

The girls was delighted of their day today, such nice parties and balloons scatter everywhere on their sight.

"Congrats Danya!" "What work are you gonna apply?" "Are you planning to go on abroad Aniya?"

Many were questioning about their future on what's it going to be, but they were planning very different from that.

"Why are they already questioning about work? We just graduated!" Aniya whispers to Danya in a pissed off expression, "Yeah, but don't worry about it, let us yet enjoy this moment of happiness Aniya, they are just curious." "Alright fine..." Aniya forces a sigh.

"Danya, can I talk to you in private?" "Oh, sure what's the problem?" They go to Danya's bedroom to talk in private.

"Can we go on a vacation,?"

"Woah, well that was fast, why though?" Aniya directly told Danya what she wanted to say, which shocked Danya.

"Well, I just want to spend my time with you, even just a week?"

"Oh... Uh, we can use the money that we saved up, if that's fine,"

"That's fine and all but the problem is, does you're mom agree?"