4- A bloody Nigthmare

⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆

The night has started, and the two girls came back to their room and of course, they enjoyed viewing the sunset, it was like a first time experience for both of them. After their enjoyment they are now planning to prepare for dinner, good thing danya brought some left over foods from yesterdays party, so they didn't have to worry about going out just to buy food.

"Oooo!, The food from yesterday still looks good as new!" Aniya said with a exciting voice 

Then, danya replied "Yeah, i know right! I didn't expect for it to look good as new!"

They both took a seat on the dinner table and started eating the delicious food, and they both enjoy the time spent eating with each other. They talk about their day and catch up on any news that they may have missed. Over dinner, they both start to feel a sense of contentment and satisfaction, remembering the beautiful sunset they shared and the time they spent together.

After dinner, Aniya and Danya retire to their rooms. They both feel tired from the day's events and they are both ready for some much-needed rest. As they get settled in their rooms, they take a moment to reflect on the day they spent together, feeling grateful for each other's company. "That was a perfect day," Danya says, a smile on her face, "We should do it again sometime.

"I agree," Aniya replies, giggling, "It was truly lovely."

A random silence occurred as they both smiled at each other

As the girls sat on their bed, a sense of calm washes over them. They both enjoyed the silence, not feeling the need to fill up every moment with noise or chatter. They both just smiled at each other, feeling content in the presence of their best friend. It was a peaceful feeling, and they both cherished this moment together.

"Today was fun, was it?" Danya questioned

"Of course it was, but it would have been much more perfect if we didn't go to the beach wearing that..." Aniya replied disappointed  

"But overall, was it perfect?"

"yeah, thank you so much for today danya and also tomorrow, it's my turn to treat you like a god hehehe~"  

"You don't need to aniya, this is our vacation, it's just my way of showing that I care for you"

Aniya smiled as a reply              

"Though, today was the bests of best danya, seeing the ocean view, taking pictures of flowers, seeing the sunset, it was already enough for this day to be called the best."

Both the girls started to slowly lay down in the bed quietly. Aniya looking up to the ceiling with holding both of her hands in her chest, while Danya is looking at her. In an instant, Aniya's eyes looked at danya's, but her face and body was still faced up to the ceiling.

Danya suddenly smiled and did a small chuckle, and did the same position as aniya.

"Y'know... This isn't the first time you slept beside me Aniya, you can look at me normally"

"Oh- uh, yeah! I'm just not used to sleep here, so uh... I'd rather have this kind of position of sleeping..."

"Okay thenn, I'm going to sleep now aniya, and you should too, we're going to have another long day tomorrow..."

"Yeah I will, goodnight danya."

"Goodnight to you too aniya..."

...

Just when about aniya's eyes is about to close, aniya suddenly heard a creak sound thinking that the sound was from danya

"Danya...? are you still awake?"

Danya did not reply

Aniya then suddenly heard a much louder creak sound. Aniya thinking that it was probably from outside, so she tried checking it out.

Just as she was about to get up to look outside, she again heard the same creak sound but it was from outside of the window

She was scared, as in she was trembling from the fear, though the creak sound stopped as she slowly goes to the window and sees nothing but sand and stones from the outside, so she came back to her bed and just puts it to sleep and calls it a day.

As aniya was sleeping it seemed like someone was watching her, she was still afraid that it might be the killer from the news they read on social media a while ago, or maybe someone outside was still awake, she to forces herself to sleep by covering her whole body with a blanket and covering her whole face with a pillow

Now her eyes became to feel heavy, like it was about to close, even though she was still scared, she let her eyes close hoping that the sound wouldn't happen again

Now, she is in a deep sleep, feeling relaxed with nothing on her mind... until she suddenly woke up to see her hands full of blood, not just her hands but also the bed. She's in panic, trying to find a way to get rid off the blood in her hands and in the bed, when she got up, she saw danya in the floor full of blood around her, she immediately ran going to aniya, crying and hoping that this is all just a dream, then she puts danya on her lap, seeing danya's face with blood and tears at the same time

"Wake up danya!!! Tell me who did this to you...!!!" Aniya tried waking up danya but she didn't reply, not even a single word. 

....

.......

"What am I suppose to do now..."

"This is all my fault..."

....

She saw a knife beside danya, when she was just about to grab it, suddenly, she was back in the bed laying down, everything looked normal, the sky looks normally bright, when she touched her face, it was full of tears, for her, it was weird... Now she's confused if it really happened or not, then all of a sudden, she heard danya's voice calling her name: "Aniya! It's time for breakfast! I prepared some of you're favorite sandwiches!

Aniya's face brightened when she heard danya's voice, it was a relief for her that the nightmare wasn't real. "Coming!" she replied

She got up from the bed, as she is walking...

Aniya's POV: why does my head hurt so bad... It feels like I'm about to throw up any minute now...

Aniya's eyesight starts to slowly become blurry...