1

3rd person pov:

You were running into a big building with flashing lights and loud music coming out of it.You ran into the dancers only room and closed the door. The other girls look at you walking in and greet you.One of the girls smile and the other one waves through the mirror while doing her eyeliner. You wave back while looking for your friend who works there with you.

"Where's Alice?" you ask your coworkers. You've known Alice since you were little. You've done everything with her, like sports,school clubs,EVERYTHING. "I don't know. I haven't seen her in a couple days." Yuki responded. "Ya she hasn't called me for a couple days either." the most annoying girl there. Aoi.

'that's weird'. you thought. 'where would she have gone? we have to work tonight and I don't like any of these bitches! they're fucking pick me ugly bitch ass fuckers!' you mentally thought. You sigh. "Ok thanks for letting me know" you fake smile and walk to your locker to put your stuff away.

"What's the lineup? Did Alex tell us yet?" you ask while taking your jacket off revealing your outfit you will wear for tonight. (This is your outfit)

 (This is your outfit)

"No he hasn't come in yet." Yuki said. "Well does anyone know the lineup?" You asked about annoyed. "She literally just said no so why the fuck would we know dumbass?" Aoi yelled at you. It's only the three of y'all today because You and Alice were supposed to fill in for the two other girls but now it's just y'all three."Sorry." You said sarcastically raising your hands.

You walk towards one of the many mirrors and sit on the chair doing little touch ups on your makeup. "Ok girls the lineup is Alice,Yuki, Aoi, and Y/n." Alex says while walking through the door and looks around. "Umm Alice didn't show up." Y/n said. "That's fine we'll switch it up" he said.

"I want Aoi first then Yuki and last y/n" he said. 'why am I always last? Am I that bad?' You thought. Alex claps ruining your train of thought. "Tonight we have very special guests coming and they don't like to be disappointed that's why I have y/n last because out of everyone who works here she's the most talented."

"Ok do your best and go all out. I don't want to see a single mistake out on that stage" he said strictly. "Ok we will." The three of u said simultaneously. "Aoi do your final touch ups your out in 3" Alex said walking out. "Who do you think is the special guest?" Yuki said excitedly. "Maybe they're even rich!" She said even more cheerful. 'I'm sure they're just new people' you thought.

"Ok Aoi go on stage!"Alex screamed. "Good luck out there!" Yuki said cheering her on. Aoi scoffs. "Bitch I don't need luck I'm perfect on and off stage" Aoi said in a snotty voice walking out. You flip her off as the door shuts. "Stop don't do that!" Yuki said running over to you pushing your fingers down laughing. "Well someone had to do it" you said to her mad at what Aoi said.

"I messed up Yuki go out with Aoi. Y/n goes on by herself." Alex said anxiously. "Go go before you get in trouble." You said to her pushing her out. "Ok bye I'll see if I can see the guests and tell you." She said while leaving. "Well looks like it's just me" you say. "Where are you Alice? Why won't you respond to any of us?"

A/n

I'm sorry I know it's really short and not well put together but it's my first chapter I'll get better as we progress. Get ready Bonten whores because in the next chapter our favorite dad- I mean our favorite Gang will be coming. If you liked this chapter (you probably didn't) please vote for it. It will encourage me to write more. I'm really busy and stuff. I have school and a bunch of soccer games and other sports with tests coming up. So I'm sorry if it's not well organized. I will try to update every day or at least once or twice a week. I hope you had a wonderful day/night. Bye bye

·Author-san