4

As the song started to play I moved my hips to the beat of the song. I started to walk around the pole one foot in front of the other almost like I was strutting on the runway. I get to the front of the pole and turn around.

I swing my hips steadily and drop. My legs spread out, placing my hand as far as it reaches. I gripped on the pole and slowly pull myself off the ground and getting up. I start to do more and more of the dance.

I hear a whistle and stop dancing. I get off of the pole and off the stage moving my way towards the short white-haired man. Mikey. Once I get in front of him facing him I bend down a little and grip his upper thigh.

His breathing hitched a little before leaning back in the seat. "Oh Shit why am I doing this? Bontens number 1? Out of all people?! Really Y/n?! What if I mess up and kills me!? Let's just get this done." I thought to myself.

 I squeezed his thighs once more before standing straight. I move my hair to the side and sit on his lap. As I moved my head towards his ear I feel his hot breath against my neck. I leaned close to his ear and whispered, 

"You look tired and stressed out. Would you like me to fix that?" At that point I didn't know what I was doing cause next thing I know I was slowly grinding my hips on his big erection. The way he groaned under me turned me on.

He grabbed my hips moved me faster than I wanted to. "U-uh s-sir mmm slow down a little." I bit my lip suppressing my moans. I grabbed his shoulders for support. I feel the rest of Bontens eyes shooting bullets at my back.

I hear a ring tone and one of the Bonten members talking. I turn my head to see, but Mikey moved my head back to face him. "You're pleasing me remeber?" he said in a harsh tone. I nod. I feel his pants and my outfit getting wet.

 "Yo Mikey we gotta leave. " Sanzu said. "Tch" Mikey said annoyed. He stopped moving my hips and got up making me stumble a little. "We'll see you soon pretty." Ran said. They all got up and left. I say on the couch.

 I looked around the room and sighed. After about 5 minutes I got up and left. As I was walking towards the staff room I saw one of the Bonten members walk towards me. "D-did you forget something?" I asked him.

 I was trying to see which member it was but the lighting wasn't helping. He walked closer and I saw the purple haired jellyfish walk closer to me. "R-rindou right?" I asked.

 He walked in front of me and pinned me to the wall. "You know you turned me on in there, yet  failed to have you pleasure me." My mouth hung open in surprise. I guess he saw it and grabbed my chin.

 " You owe me. " and with that he shoved his hands in his pocket and walked away. I stood there with my mouth agape. I was watching as his figure slowly disappear into the darkness.

A/n:Hey guys I'm back. I'm sorry for not posting I ended up getting really high fevers and was stuck in bed for almost a week. I also had to catch up with school stuff and soccer. We made it to the playoffs but lost.😭 anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter even though it was really short. I hope your day/night is wonderful so far. And I will start the next chapter right away. Bye bye.

-Author-san