8

Rindous pov:

The sight of blood never scared me it's just seeing y/n covered in it laying on the floor unconscious was a new sight for me. I was impatiently tapping my foot on the hospital floor waiting for the doctor to come out and give us news.

Flashback:

I ran to y/n and picked her up, her stomach had big slice right across it. Where did she even get anything to try to kill herself. I looked what was in her hand and saw a shard of glass. It looked like she broke the mirror and used it.

I lightly tapped her face to see if she'll come back to her conscious but it didn't work. 'Her wound is getting worse it looks really deep,' I thought to myself. I picked her up bridal style and brought her to my car.

I strapped her in with the seatbelt and drove off. I put my hand over her wound to stop the bleeding as much as I can. I don't know why I'm helping but I am anyway. I started to speed up because I don't know how much longer y/n will last.

As we get to the hospital I quickly get out of the car and rush to y/n. I undid her seatbelt and carry her bridal style again rushing into the hospital doors. "Help someone help her I don't think she has much time left!" 

 I scrambled around the hospital impatiently waiting for them to come. "Here put her here," a nurse said running out with a doctor and two other nurses with a cot. They run her to the operating room and I see the light flash on. "What happened to her do you know?"

 " n-no I dont . I came in her room and see her covered in blood unconscious laying on the floor. " I said stuttering.

 "Ok they are performing surgery on her right now so if you want to you can wait in the waiting room until they are done."

 And with that I sat in the waiting room.

End of flashback

It's been about thirty minutes since y/n's been in surgery my phone is blowing up but I dare not to look at it. As I look around the busy hospital my phone rings; It's Mikey. I answered the phone calmly. 

 "WHERE THE HELL IS SHE RINDOU?!"

 I take the phone away from my ear hearing him scream. The other people in the waiting room stare at me. "Mikey calm down"

 "DON'T YOU FUCKING DATE TELL ME TO CALL THE FUCK DOWN. I WILL PUT A GOD DAMN BULLET INBETWEEN YOUR EYES!" 

 " I'm at the hospital right now she's in surgery. "

 "WHY?! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?! RINDOU I SWEA-"

I hang up the phone seeing the doctor come out of the operation room. "Is she ok doc?" I ask frantically .

 "The surgery was a success, but I need to talk to you regarding y/n l/n."

A/n:

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed today's chapter. I got really busy during my winter break so I couldn't write as much as I wanted to. I know today was a really short chapter. I ran out of ideas for this chapter so that's why I ended it like that. I am back in school now so I will try to post every week or every other week depending what I have to do with school. I hope you guys had an amazing holiday(s) and are safe. Thanks for the 2.9k read its crazy. I hope your day/night is going well depending on where you live. I love yall. 💕

author-san