33

o + b residence - 7am

i woke up with a headache out this world. it felt like i was about explode just laying there. i'm not even sure why though, i only had a couple shots. then i came home and just...i don't know after that.

the last thing i can remember is hitting my head on the wall. after that it's all a blur. little things here and there. i definitely had some type of sex because my leg...yea. it's just tingling, letting me know it was some type of pleasure.

the sun was starting to come through beys curtains so i huffed and threw the cover over my face. she went to the gym to workout or something because she's not in this bed. i'm glad she didn't even attempt to get me up. or i just don't remember.

just as i was about close my eyes back to go to sleep, the front door opened. i always stare into space when i hear it from a room because i need to try and hear who it is. it's always beyoncé though so i don't know why i even waste my time to do it.

finally the room door opened and she came in with her workout stuff on. she's super fine.

"i'm upset with you." was the first thing she said and i looked confused. not even a goodmorning? i haven't even did anything for her to be upset with me. "you drove here last night?"

"yea."

"why would you drive?"

"what do you mean?"

"i talked to lauren and she said she told you not you drive home until morning when you weren't drunk anymore. onika why would drive knowing you're drunk?"

"i don't even remember half of that. all i remember is wanting you after seeing all those missed calls so i came home. beyoncé i know what i'm doing."

"not if you can't even remember."

"beyoncé i'm fine."

"i don't care. that's dangerous. don't do that again." she sounded like she had an attitude as she dug through her clothes. i did my best to get out the bed because my head was pounding. but i went to her and hugged her from behind.

"i'm sorry. it won't happen again."

"it shouldn't have happened in the first place."

"i know...."

"don't drink without me."

"ok."

that probably won't be a promise. but i will agree for now just so she can stop being mad at me. it hurts my feelings when she's upset.

"can i shower with you?"

she looked down at me for a bit before nodding her head and going to the restroom. i was close behind her. only thing i have on is undergarments so i slid them off.

we got inside the shower together and i stayed hooked to her waist. she didn't say anything, just let me be close to her. i wanted to kiss all over this body but i didn't know if she was still upset or not.

i would ask her....but i wanna give it time.

"when's your competition?" i rested my chin in her back and rubbed her stomach. i'm definitely gonna be there so i need to know what day to request an off day for.

i'm excited to see her perform because i've never seen it before. at least not completely. like i've seen her practicing with mya at the park but that's about it. she never goes full out.

"next week." she mumbled. i just nodded my head. she's making my nerves bad. i'm trying not to be....that person. so i just took a deep breath and attempted to let it go.