34

o + b residence

i have a run through performance tomorrow and i'm honestly very excited. mainly because i put majority of the routine together and can finally see it all put together. well i'll be apart of it but seeing the videos will do.

onika said she would try to be there, heavy on the try. she said that because she has to study for finals and plus work. so if she doesn't make it i'll be fine. as long as she's at the actual performance this weekend. now if she misses that....then i just might hold a grudge against her. only a small one.

but we're getting time in before she has to go to work. i enjoy laying around with her since she has to rest during the day now. no one knows how much i want her to go back to her day schedule. i'm just not pressing it because it seems to work better for her. i don't think so personally, but it's all in how she feels.

"mya wants me to come get her but i can't..."

"are you asking me to go get her?" i raised my eyebrow. she has this bad thing of stating things instead of asking it. i'm used to it now but i still rather her get to the point.

"not specifically, i know you're busy. and i work at night now so..."

"that doesn't mean she can't come. what i'm busy with is something she's apart of. it's fine, i'll go get her." mya has come to the gym with me before and all she does is work on herself. like practicing her stuff; flips, routine, etc. there's stunt coaches there that'll be keeping an eye out for her.

"but you're working on competition."

"so. she can be working on some other stuff. she's good, i'll go get her."

"ok."

i've been getting her to lay on me a lot lately. like of course she complains or whatever, but in the end, she's laying right on top of me. i see why she would rather be at the bottom. it's so freaking comfortable to have a body on top of you.

"we only have two hours." i huffed squeezing her tight. she groaned but didn't say anything, only stuck her head in my neck. i'm really counting down the time i won't her see for eight hours. and who knows if that's even it. they can keep her for longer because she's nice as hell and will agree to whatever she's asked of.

sometimes i wish i can just walk next to her all day. speak up for her ass when it comes to certain things. the only thing about being with someone soo naive. but it's okay, i'm sticking beside her through whatever. even if she makes dumb mistakes, i'll be there to help her pick it all up.

"stop counting. it'll only make time go faster."

"i'm just gonna miss you. don't take overtime onika."

"i won't....well i'll try. they've been short of staff because like two nurses got sick."

"what does that have to do with us?"

"well nothing really."

"exactly. so that doesn't mean you take overtime for them. bring your ass home."

"i'll try bey."

i moved my arms from her waist and pushed her head up so she could look at me. she keep saying she'll try, she just better not. they can't make her do anything if she says no. simple.

"you won't try, you'll just bring your ass home."

"i can't make any-"

"onika." i dropped my face. she's playing with me. "you heard what i said." i grabbed her jaw. the smirk she showed let me know she was just fucking with me and i smacked my lips. was really about to get me sad for no reason. "stop playing. seriously. my feelings were about to be hurt."