chapter 1 ✧˖°.

"𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔲𝔰 𝔫𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔲𝔰. 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔞𝔩𝔴𝔞𝔶𝔰 𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪, 𝔦𝔫 𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢." - 𝔖𝔦𝔯𝔦𝔲𝔰 𝔅𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔨, 'ℌ𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔶 𝔓𝔬𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔄𝔫𝔡 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔓𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔯 𝔒𝔣 𝔄𝔷𝔨𝔞𝔟𝔞𝔫'.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓅 𝒶 𝓅𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓀*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

⁺˚⋆。°✩₊ It was September 3rd, a wonderful Tuesday two days after you had arrived at Hogwarts to begin your third year. The air was just the perfect temperature and the black lake was glossed over with its signature black color. You woke up under a warm crimson duvet, gold silk pillowcases adorning your bed. A candle flickered on to your right for a moment and your clock showed that it was only 6 am. Breakfast had started, but luckily the students of Hogwarts could freely wander down whenever they wished to.

Your roommates were Angelina, Alicia, Clara, and Lyra. Whom you had known since you were little first years trotting along an unfamiliar path. Clara had always been the most outgoing, her strong French accent pushing through and her golden hair always shining as bright as her personality. Lyra was book-smart and knew almost everything there was to know. You usually study with her because of that. At the same time, Angelina and Alicia were both on the quidditch team with you.

They were busily chattering on their beds, none of them noticing you had woken up. As you yawned and stretched they shifted their attention to you.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," Lyra chirped as she brushed her hair.

"Good morning," you mumbled in return, giggles erupting from the rest of the girls.

"Gonna be late to early morning quidditch practice this year again too?" Angelina asked teasingly.

"Oh, most definitely," you grinned. Quidditch usually held practice on some weekdays for your team from 5-7 am in the morning. Since breakfast was 6-8 am you still had an hour left to eat after practice. "How are you guys even up this early?" you yawned and tried to cover it with your hand.

"Apparently we're morning people unlike you," Alicia pointed out as she braided her hair. She had always worn two plaits down the sides of her head for as long as you could remember. The only time you had seen it down was for a date she had gone on to Hogsmeade.

Clara sighed, "Apparently."

⁺˚⋆。°✩₊ You decided a shower would do well this morning and after blowing out your hair and slipping into a warm uniform, you left the door open for the other ladies to meander in and do their makeup and hair for the day. Though Alicia and Lyra had done so with handheld mirrors by their beds.