chapter 3 ✧˖°.

"𝔒𝔥, 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢'𝔰 𝔨𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤." - 𝔄𝔩𝔟𝔲𝔰 𝔇𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔩𝔢𝔡𝔬𝔯𝔢, 'ℌ𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔶 𝔓𝔬𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔄𝔫𝔡 𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℌ𝔞𝔩𝔣-𝔅𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔓𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢'.

"  - 𝔄𝔩𝔟𝔲𝔰 𝔇𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔩𝔢𝔡𝔬𝔯𝔢, 'ℌ𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔶 𝔓𝔬𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔄𝔫𝔡 𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℌ𝔞𝔩𝔣-𝔅𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔓𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢'

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*𝒞𝑒𝒹𝓇𝒾𝒸 𝒟𝒾𝑔𝑔𝑜𝓇𝓎, 𝓂𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

𝕾𝖊𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗 𝟏𝟓𝖙𝖍, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟏

⁺˚⋆。°✩₊"Cedric!" you yelled as you ran into the courtyard. The boy spun towards you and opened his arms to catch you as usual. You jumped into his arms and he spun you around before setting you down on the ground.

"I haven't seen you in forever, y/n! How are you?" he asked with a giant smile on his face.

You beamed back, "I'm doing well, thanks! And you? You don't seem to be doing too bad yourself," you pointed out as he had grown taller and his voice was noticeably deeper than last year.

"I'm doing fine," he grinned.

"That's good," you gave him your best smile.

⁺˚⋆。°✩₊The company surrounding him in the courtyard was a few of your friends, there were four boys and one girl in this group. To be honest, you didn't know them as well as you should've since you had been best friends with Cedric since the moment you two had met each other. It was quite the meeting too, with you meeting in Diagon Alley after you had gotten lost your first time there. He took you to his mom and she helped you find your family again. Even though they were usually quite busy, they had come with you for your first year. Since then, you have just gone with Cedric's family.

Every winter you went to Hogsmeade with Cedric and you had a special spot where you always talked together. It was honestly great, the many years of friendship the two of you had. Despite being in separate houses, you always rallied for each other's houses at quidditch games when you could. And when your houses faced off, it was always a friendly fight.

You joked a bit with his friends as they asked how you had been over the summer. You explained a few trips you had gotten to take with your family for work reasons. They oohed and aahed at the places you described. It was always fun being around their group. They weren't like the twins who teased you for everything, though you didn't mind when George did. It was a nice change of pace.

"How's the timetable looking?" Cedric asked.

"This year's timetables are killer," you groaned.

"Oh? Mine wasn't that bad."

"None of my classes are at a consistent time other than astronomy!" you complained. Cedric gave you an amused grin as the only other girl in the group began to complain along with you. None of the boys seemed to understand what you were complaining about though.