~Lucus's party~

✿✿✿

"Hey, are you getting ready here or at your place?" Nick asks from next to me. "I'll get Nate to drop off my things. If that's okay?" I ask. "Yeah of course" he says. I smile at the boy and I get off the couch and walking into the empty kitchen.

*ringing*
"Hello?"
"Hey Nate can you get my bathroom bag, hair curlers and one of my crop tops with jeans?"
"What's the occasion?"
"I got invited to a party with the triplets"
"Alright, I'll be over in 5"
"Thank you so much"
"Wait which top?"
"The ones in my second drawer."
"Cora this is a piece of string."
"Nate. Please just bring it over."
"Alright bye stinky."
"Bye fart mouth."

I smile as I get off the phone and walk back to the living room. I see Nick in a rush grabbing my hand and dragging me upstairs. "What is it?" I ask the panicked boy. "Okay so Dean is going to be there. And I need to look good. Please help me." He rush's. "Alright alright. Let's look through your wardrobe" I smile walking over to his closet. We finally decided on brown pants, with a white tank top and a black chunky belt to top it off. He lays out his outfit on his bed before going into the bathroom. I walk out of his room and hear the door ring. I run to the door and see Nate with two bags in his hands. "Hi Nate" I smile letting him in. "Who is it?" Chris asks running down the stairs. "NATE" he yells as he looks up before jumping into his arms. "Heyy Chris!" Nate says giggling with Chris is his arms. "Hey Nate" Matt says doing a hand shake with him as he sets down Chris. "Matt can I talk to you?" Nate asks. "Uh yeah sure." Matt says. "Alright, Cora there are your bags." He smiles.

Matts pov

Me and Nate walk into my room, "what's up man" I ask sitting on my bed. "I need more information on the party." He states taking a seat. "What do you want to know?" I ask. "Who's party is it?" He asks. "Oh. Uh- Nate promise me that you won't get mad or yell at Cora or my brothers for this." I say as I feel sweat start to pour down the back of my neck. "Okay. I promise" Nate says leaning forward in the chair. "It's Lucas's." I say quickly. Nate's silent for a moment. "Son of a bitch." I hear him whisper yell after a while. "Alright. I need you to look after her tonight. The other guys don't know about her and Lucas and we're going to keep it that way. I don't want her drinking, getting into any fights, going near guys especially Lucas, AND make sure that she doesn't fall for him again. Go to any extent to make sure that doesn't happen. Kill the guy for all I care." Nate says. "Alright, I'll look after her." I say as a wave of confidence washes over me. "Alright. I'm trusting you and your brothers." He smiles as we walk out the room. My palms become sweaty as I say bye to Nate and watch him drive off. The wind from the door blowing on my face. I let out a sigh and walk back to my room getting ready for the night.

Cora's POV:

I go through the bags making sure Nate packed the right things. Fortunately he did. Nick was already almost fully read and I went into the bathroom freshening up and slipping on my outfit. Which was. A really short white tank top and some light blue dickies jeans with a white belt and my white air forces. I walk out side doing a spin for nick as we giggle over our outfits and what we think is going to happen tonight. "I am 100% going to talk to Dean." Nick says. "I don't have any crushes right now, to be honest." I say. "Yeah we'll no surprise you only had one like last year and that's it. What was his name again?" Nick asks. "Ugh. Lucas." I say. "Oh my god like the party host?" Nick asks. "Yeah." I say. "GIRLY WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME." Nick yells. "We'll I'm over him and realised he's a dick." I say. "Oh well see what tonight brings out." Nick says with a wink. "Hope fully nothing." I say as we giggle and continue doing my make up as nick fixes his hair.

We all are waiting down stairs as Chris had to grab one more thing. "COME ON CHRIS" Matt yells. You only really see Matt yell when he's really frustrated or stressed out. And I'm guessing it was the second since nick wasn't even mad about how long Chris took. Chris soon jumps down the steps missing a few and we all walk out the door.

We get to the party and can see lights flashing and people spilling out the house. I gulp down my anxiety and get out the car with the rest of them. Nick and Chris see there other friends from different groups and separate leaving me and Matt. We get the the front door and I take a deep breath before I walk in, Matt Then does the same close behind me.

The air was thick filled with smells of alcohol, weed and body odour. We walk through to the kitchen and I have a look through the fridge to see if there was anything to drink. I grab a beer before it gets taken out my hand. "Thank you." Matt says putting it back into the fridge. "Matt." I say. "Cora" he says back with an amused smile. "Why did you do that-" I ask. "Because Nate told me no drinking for you." He smiles. "Ugh" I roll my eyes. "What else did he ask you, to be my baby sitter all night?" I ask. "Yeah pretty much. But maybe think of it as someone who will be watching your every move making sure you stay out of trouble." He smiles. "Alright Matty boy" I say patting his chest as I take out two root beers give him one. "I'm a big girl I can handle myself" I say before I walk out to the party leaving Matt behind. I can hear matts annoyed sigh as I leave the kitchen. I spot nick and some of my friend and we all go to dance together.

I'm dancing and I can feel two holes being burned into the back of my head. I turn around and see Matt staring at me from the Conner of the room. "Hey guys I'll be back soon" I say before leaving the group to go talk to him. "Matt." I say walking up to him who's eyes are drawn to mine. "What the fuck do you want. To baby me all night?" I ask annoyed. "Mhm." Is all he says making me grown more annoyed. "Matt. I swear to go-" I get cut off by someone tapping my shoulder. I turn around and see Lucas staring back at me. "Hello sexy." Lucas says as the waft of alcohol from him suffocates me. "Don't call me that." I say as I keep a close eye on him. His hands reaching out for me. "Hey man I'd appreciate if you wouldn't touch her like that." Matt steps in. "Oh and who are you?" He asks. "I'm her...boyfriend" Matt says. "Seemed a little hesitant." Lucas teases. "He is my boyfriend Lucas." I say. "Show me he is, kiss then" Lucas says waiting. I turn to Matt with a scared expression.

Matts hands trace up from my neck to my jawline. My arms wrap around his neck as we both lean in and plant a soft kiss on our lips. "Damn I don't want to see all that." Lucas says walking off. Me and Matt pull away as our cheeks flush with pink. "I'm sorry" Matt says. "For what?" I ask. "Kissing you" he says. "Its fine you were just helping me out. Thank you Matt." I smile. Before I walk back to my friends.

——————————————————————

"MENTALLY, PHYSICALLY WEAK. THESE BOY KEEP BLOWING UP MY PHONE THEY JUST AINT YOUUU"

Today I bit my lip so hard it started bleeding and it looks like an open wound on my face😭.
Love youuuu <333

(1412 words)