~Home.~

✿✿✿

"You should live here for a short while." Nick suggests as we all sit on the couch in the living room. "No that's to much to ask of you guys." I say. "Hey no it's not" Matt worries. "What's to much to ask?" Mary Lou asks coming into the room. No one speaks and just looks at the woman. A wave of anxiety washes over me. "My dad kicked me out." I say looking at the ground. "Oh sweetheart." She says coming over to me and giving me a hug. "You can stay here as long as you want." She says rubbing circles on my back. "I just don't want to hassle you guys." I say. "Not at all dear, you can stay here as long as you need to." She says. "Thank you Mary Lou, I don't know how I could ever repay you." I smile with a little tear in my eyes. "You've already payed me enough with making my boys the happiest I've ever seen them." She smiles before she pats my hand that was in hers. "Now Matt go help her take her things in." Mary Lou requests standing up. He nods his head and we both walk outside.

"Cora. I'm so sorry." Matt says when we get to the car. "No. It's not your fault at all." I say. He leans against the car and sighs. "But it is Cora. And I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to over step boundaries or-" he gets cut off. "Matt." I smile from the back. I look over at the boys worried face. I walk over to his and give him a hug. "I just want you to be happy and safe." He whispers. "And I am if you're here, Matt I'm not going to college." I say. "What?" He asks. "I'm staying here. With you." I smile. "But Cora. Me and my brothers have YouTube." He sighs. "I blew up." Is all I mutter. "REALLY?!" He whisper shouts. "Yep." I smile. "How much?" He asks with a wide smile. "Just reached one mill on YouTube." I smile. "ONE MILL?" He shouts in disbelief. "B-but how?" He asks still processing it. "I do vlogs and people seen my insta and have just been flooding in." I smile. "That's so good oh my" Matt says giving me a tight hug. "Matt." I say. "Yeah?" He asks letting go. "I love you." I smile as I look up at him. "I love you too." He smiles down and plants a small kiss on my lips. "Now let's unpack." He smiles pulling away. "Alright." I giggle as I walk to the back of my car.

Matt opens the backseat door and sees the flowers. He smiles to himself, grabbing the flowers and a backpack of stuff. "You okay back there?" He asks as I carry the heavy duffel bag. "All good, you?" I ask. "Good, who gave you these flowers they look amazing, he must of been a really handsome guy with immaculate taste." Matt jokes. "Nah, he was pretty but I blew him off, he's also kinda a weirdo. Always following me around and even came to my house a few times and slept in my bed!" I over exaggerated. "Wow he sounds like a pretty romantic dude." Matt smiles. "No, the polar opposite. It's giving stalker." I giggle. "Oh yeah?" Matt smirks. "Well there is one thing I like about him." I smile. "And what's that?" Matt asks. "He's got a really nice ass." I giggle. "Alright let's go inside." Matt says with a giggle.

We go inside and unpack all my things into Matts room. "I'm glad you're here." Matt smiles as we lay on his bed. "Me too." I smile back at him as I rest my head on his arm. He reaches my chin and tilts it up a little, he leans in before our lips connect, his hand moves from my chin to my hair pulling me closer as his other hand wraps around my waist pushing me closer to his body. I smile into the kiss, Matt pulls away. "What is it?" He asks. "Maybe that guy is romantic." I smile. "Oh yeah?" He asks. "Yeah." I smile. Matt smiles back before he stand up. "Let me take you out." He says. "Mhm...as in a Date?" I ask sitting up. "Yep" he smiles as he opens his wardrobe. "Woah, Matthew. Don't want to move too fast do we?" I joke walking over to him. "I mean we don't have to. We can stay here in my cave of a room and I can play Fortnite while you and Nick gossip on my bed." He smiles. "I love Nick. But I really want to get some alone time." I smile. "Yeah it always feels like there's someone else there." Matt smiles. "Yeah but I guess that's just sibling's." Matt says picking out some jeans and a dress shirt. Matt goes into the bathroom to change as I choose and outfit for later on before waiting for Matt to come out.

Soon Matt comes out and does a small little spin. "Ooo, someone looking fancy" I hype him up as I walk over to him. I fix his collar a little before making eye contact with him. "Where do you wanna eat tonight?" He asked "mhm. Maybe olive garden or something? I don't really know." I smile as I pull him closer by his collar. Matt smiles before we connect our lips. I smile as we pull away and I grab my clothes before going into the bathroom, I shower, change and do my make up and hair in the bathroom, while Matt relaxes and makes the reservations. 

"Hi" is all I say walking out the bathroom wearing a black pants and a black boob tube. "Someone's looking pretty" Matt says taking my hand to give me a little spin. "Thank you" I thank with a smile and a small blush. "Should we go?" Nick and Chris say from the bed. "Oh, I didn't know you guys were here" I giggle. "Alright, we better go" Matt says looking at his phone. "Alright, have a nice date!" Nick yells from the bedroom. "BYEE GOODLUCK!" Chris yells as we walk down the stairs. "Where you off to kids?" Mary lou asks popping her head around the corner. "Just out for something to eat mom, be back in a couple hours" Matt says grabbing his keys. "Alright, don't be out to late now" she say. "Will do. Love you" Matt says opening the door. "Bye Mary Lou!" I say with a little wave. I grab my jacket and me and Matt walk out the door. We walk to the car and Matt holds the door open for me. "Wow such a gentleman." I smile. "Mhm" he hums before closing the door and walking over to his side. "Let's go" Matt smiles as he pulls out the driveway.

——————————————————————

Sleeping in my little sister's room tonight!!!
(She literally farts all the time.)

My brothers coming for Christmas. WHICH IS IN THREE DAYS?!!
Crazy how fast it passes. Also me and my friend were on face time earlier and he said "Have you opened any of your advent calendar doors by the day?" And I literally have not opened any since the fifteenth. Has this happened to any of yall?
Just curious.

(1234 words)