~beach kisses~

✿✿✿

Matt🤢
Cora

Cora🦜
Matt.

Matt🤢
I'll be over in a few.

Cora🦜
Huh?

Matt🤢
Just get ready.

Cora🦜
I better see you ass in a minute.

Matt🤢
Okay.

Cora🦜
📝🥹

I set my phone down on my bed as I hop up and get ready. I put on some light make up before putting on some sweatpants and a tight long sleeve top. I slip on Ugg's and walk down stairs. I hear a knock on the door as I see Nate running towards it. "I'll get it!" He yells sprinting at it.

The door opens to reveal Matt patiently waiting outside. "Hey man!" Nate says with a smile as they do a hand shake. "Hey Nate" Matt smiles. I see Matt eyes dart away from Nate's and looking straight into mine. The winter sun reflecting off his blue eyes making them more piercing to the soul. I shake my head out my thoughts as I keep walking down the stairs. "I'll see you later Nate." I smile before walking out to Matt. "Wow I never thought I'd see the day." Nate jokes. "What do you mean Nate?" Matt asks. "When you man up and take my sister on a date." He smiles before closing the door, I chuckle as I turn to Matt.

"You told them about the pool. Didn't you?" I ask in a hushed tone. "Mhm maybe." Matt smiles. "Let's go I'm freezing." I smile as I run to his car. He chases after me as we race to his car. I reach his car first, panting like a dog as I reach his car. "She finally did it." Matt giggles catching his breath. "I FINALLY BEAT YOUR ASS!" I jump and laugh in victory. "Alright shh." Matt giggles to himself as he watches me cheer.

"Alright get in." Matt says unlocking his mini van. I smile as I get in the passenger side. "So where is Mr.Sturniolo gonna be taking me today?" I ask. "Surprise." Is all he says as he starts his engine. "Hopefully third base" I playfully whisper to myself. "Hey!" Matt smiles as he starts driving. "Ooo, let me be aux" I smile as I grab his phone. "Mhhm. What are you gonna play?" He asks. "Dominic Fike of course." I smile. "Alright then." Matt says handing me his phone while still keeping his eyes on the road.

I play turn on 'why' by Dominic fike as I set his phone down again and look over to him and rest my head on my hand. "What's up?" He asks. "Nothin." I mumble. "Cora. Staring rude." He says glancing over at me quickly. "I'm not staring." I cover up. "What are you doing then?" He asks. "I'm..." I say as I stare onto the road ahead of us trying to think of something. "Your?..." he mocks. "I'm not gonna give you any mushy answers." I say sitting up. "Mhm." Matt giggles.

I turn around and see blankets and everything in the back. "What's going on back here?" I ask. "It's nicks. He's a weirdo." Matt says. "Nicks not a weirdo." I say defending him. "He is if you've lived with him for almost nineteen years." Matt smiles. "Fair enough." I giggle.

We pull into a car park, Matt parks and he unbuckles his seat belt and looks over to me. "Come on." He smiles. I unbuckle my seat belt and we both get out the car and walk toward the building ahead. Matts hand creeps closer to mine as we walk. We walk into the building and I see movie posters and life sized figures all around. "Are we in a cinema?" I asked. "Yep" Matt smiles. "Why wasn't there any signs?" I asks "we came in the back, I wanted to surprise you." Matt says as his cheeks tint. "Awe thank you Matt" I smile as I blush a little. "Alright what movie?" He asks. "The kissing booth threes away to start." I say pointing to a poster on the wall. "Sure" Matt smiles as we walk towards the counter. We got two Pepsis, movie nachos and sweet and salty popcorn.

We get out Tickets and walk towards the showing room together as we both carry food and drink. We walk in and run up to the back, I glance around and see three people in the middle all talking to each other. "The movies away to start Matt." I whisper yell as I jog to our seats with Matt close behind me. "It's okay Cora we're here." He whispers. We both sit down as the movie starts. I occasionally glance at Matt throughout the movie as I see him focused and clench his jaw at some points in the movie. With the lighting in the room it was showing his cheek bones and his facial features were contrasted.

I see Matt look over at me as I was glancing at him, butterflies bloom in my stomach as we make deep eye contact. I feel my breath getting hotter as well as my cheeks turning a rosy colour. Our faces inch closer and closer together as the movie and everything else soon fades as we get close enough until our lips are centimetres away from each other. "Can I kiss you?" Matt whispers. "Please do." I whisper back as our lips connect. A hungry kiss shared between us as we kiss for a minutes until Matt pulls away. "The movie finishes about five minutes ago." He giggles. "WHAT?!" I whisper shout as I turn and see the light on and the three other people left, I turn my head and see Matt giggling as he gathers his stuff up and stands up. "Come on." He smiles as I stand and we throw our things in the bin before we leave. "Did you enjoy the movie?" Matt asks. "To be honest I didn't see that much of it." I blush. "And whys that?" He asks with a sly smirk. "You know why." I smile as I playfully push him.

We leave the cinema and run back to the car. I smile as Matt starts the engine and we get back on the road again. "Where are we going now?" I ask. "Somewhere." Matt smirks. "Matt come on tell me." I beg. "No." Matt says. "Please." I beg once again. "Nope." Matt says not taking his focus off the road. I sigh as I lean back in my chair. "Fine." I say like an annoyed child. "You'll like it don't worry." He smiles as he looks over for a second. I smile as I play music through the Aux again.

Matt reverse parks near the beach. "Matt if you go to open your trunk you'll fall off that cliff." I say nervous. "No I Won't." Matt says getting out the car before he walks to the back and opens the trunk. "See." He smiles as he crawls inside. "Take off your shoes and crawl back here." He smiles as he puts the back seats down. I do as he instructed and crawl in the back with him. He'd set up pillows and blankets as I took my time to get ready. "Come here." He says as he c
Holds his arms out when he lays down. I nod and rest my head on his arm as my arms wrap around his waist. "Cora." He whispers. "Yeah?" I whisper back. "Can I ask you something?" He asks. "Of course" I say as the sound of the waves crashing in the sand splash in the background. He sits up as I sit up with him. He sits across from me and grabs my hands and looks into my eyes.

"Cora. I think we've Kissed a little too much to just be friends." He smiles. "Me too." I whisper with a soft giggle. I feel the sea breeze blow through my hair as I stare into his deep blue eyes. "Cora. Ever since I met you I knew I wanted to be yours. I knew that if I seen you with anyone else it piss me off so much that I'd have to act like a dick towards you and the other person for me to hold back telling you that I should be the guy your with and not the other dick heads that have popped up in the past..." Matt rambles on. "Matt. Just spit it out." I smile. He smiles back before squeezing his eyes shut. "Well, To sum it all up. Cora Doe will you be my girlfriend?" He asks as anxiety washes over his face. I take a minute to process the question as the salty air fills my lungs. "Yes Matthew Bernard Sturniolo I'll be your girlfriend." I chuckle as he pulls me in as we share a deep kiss as the wind softly blows through our hair. Our kiss is broken by us smiling like fools. "We're boyfriend and girlfriend now!" I shout. "Yes we are!" Matt giggles as we lay down again and cuddle looking out at the crashing sea and the birds gliding through the strong winds.

——————————————————————

Sorry if this took long and the other chapters were boring as hell!!!!!! I had writers block and I was sleep deprived asf😭.

Now I know some of y'all bout to be real mad at me. But sturnfilmed edits...😍😍😍I do agree that there captions are wild but some are valid tbh.

Anyway. YAYYY one more week left of my school term and then I can go on to live a happy care free life and hang out with my friends and re touch with civilisation. (I'm literally inside 24/7 six days a week.)

ANYWAY LOVE YOU ALL POOOKIE BEARS!!!!!

(1618 words)