Part 5 ~ Fuck..

König grabbed a small vibrator and held it to your clit before sliding himself inside of you, gasping softly and groaning "god..Ich habe dich vermisst..~" he whispered in your ear. You choked and moaned, being tight around his cock. König reached his hands up to your chest, gently squeezing as he thrusted "shhh..~" he kissed your neck, before carefully nibbling on your ears. Milk spilled all over his hands, relieving you of some of the swollen and throbbing pain in your chest. You whimpered and made a slight mooing noise, shoving your hips back onto him. König growled lowly, loving your noises and moo's as he kept his already quick pace "that's right, Mein Liebling~ Moo for me while you fuck yourself back onto my cock..~" He groaned in your ear. You shivered at the hot breath against your skin, biting your lip "m-mm..~ Faster..~" you whimpered, and he did exactly that, thrusting his hips faster than before. He pulled one hand away and used it to tug on your tail while he fucked you nice and hard. You moaned loudly "oh god yes..!~ fuck me, harder please, god I need it!~" you grabbed onto one of the pillows and held it close once again, using it to silence your moans. König growled and grabbed you by your hair, pulling your head back "Let me hear your sweet, lewd moans, Mein Liebling..~" He tugged more at your tail, fucking you down into the bed "F-Fuck I'm gonna cum..~ you want my cum inside of you..?~" He asked you, letting go of your tail for just a second to give your ass a hard smack. You whined "Mmm!!~ O-Oh god yes!! Cum inside of me, please~ Give me your seed!~" you screamed for him. König pulled out until only his tip was in, your slick coating his whole cock before he slammed back into you one last time, shooting his warm, thick load inside of you. You moo'd loudly, bucking your hips back into him as you orgasmed all over his thick cock, your legs trembling and shaking as you shiver "M-Mmh!!!~" you moaned. König gasped softly, grabbing onto your ass, guiding you through your orgasm and making sure you didn't hurt yourself by how much you were trembling and swaying. Once you finished, König pulled out, his dick covered in your love juices and cum. His load was pouring out of you. He didn't like that. He slipped his fingers down to your hole after scooping the dripping cum up and shoved his fingers back into you, making sure it was deep inside of you. You whimpered, flipping over and laying there...