THIRTY-THREE

Damien's POV;

"I was at Alexander's that day so i came across a painting. It was beautiful, i asked him about it and he said he drew it himself. He said something about the place having a nice view.... the painting was mountains.... i think... um with hills yeah...." I said to Richard. "Is there any location with hills...? I mean, if he drew it himself, it might be an hideout or they have a house there or something."

Richard hummed lightly. "Hmm.... but what if he just visited the place? Well...." He stood up. "There's no harm in checking."

I nodded and followed him as he went to his computer. Richard sat on his chair and switched on his computer.

After some seconds, he clicked on the buttons as he whispered. "Any location.... with...hills.... in...."

I leaned forward as the search results showed up. As Richard was scrolling through the pictures, i suddenly widened my eyes. "Rick stop. That has a similar look to the painting." I said. "The picture you clicked on right now."

Richard clicked on it again and checked the address. "Hmm.... i got the address. It says just few people reside here but it's a good tourist center.... and it's two towns away...?"

"We have to go." I said.

Richard looked at me as he got up from the chair. "Hey, relax. We just can't go there, we need to make plans and we need to be armed. We are going to an unknown place and we aren't even sure if that is where they are."

I sighed and nodded. "We need to ask Dray for help though.... we're short on gangsters and resources."

"Ah that selfish bastard, he will definitely ask for something in return and he will use this chance to mock us seeing as Raven isn't here." Richard replied in disapproval.

"We have no choice." I said, my face darkening. "We'll do the same thing they did to us. Kill anyone who gets in our way."

Richard nodded in agreement as he brought out his phone. "We need to let Katherine know."

He put the phone on speaker and after a few rings, she picked up the call.

"Hey Katherine." Richard said as he scratched the back of his neck. "We're sorry for earlier."

"Yeah." I chimed in. "I'm sorry."

We heard her sigh. "I'm also sorry for lashing out. Both of you finally came back to your senses eh?"

I chuckled. "Well, i think we found Raven."

"Really?" We heard her surprised voice but she suddenly cleared her throat. "Um..." She said in a low voice which made me confused.

I looked at Richard and he also looked at me confusingly.

"Okay, well.... i'll be there." We heard her voice as she hung up.

I chuckled as i looked at Richard. "She must be with Isabella."

"Ohhhh." Richard nodded in realization as he also chuckled lightly.

Raven's POV;

It's been over two weeks now since i've been in this unknown place. I was fed and treated and the wounds Alexander inflicted on me were healing, i guess they were nurturing me to torture me again. It's been over a week since i found out Eva was alive and i haven't seen her since then.

Alexander will come loathe me once a while and leave with annoyance on his face with the fact that i was being treated, and he will brag about how he's gonna torture me over and over when i'm all healed.