Chapter three:The piano man

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Elijah's Perspective:

"You are the key for breaking the curse" - I said, Elena was looking at me directly in the eyes, I love our eye-contact. "What curse? You mean sun and the moon curse" She asked curiously.

"Kind of" - I said, she said immediately "What do you mean kind of?" while putting my hand off her shoulder, I felt her hand on mine when she touched mine, so warm and beautiful, but she didn't like my affection. I'll keep a distance.

I continued "That curse is fake", She didn't seem suprised, I guess that she Is just processing In her head all the things I have said to her.

"Then what curse Is Klaus trying to break ?" - She asked, she was still looking at me, her gaze was beautiful, now I didn't see tears and sadness In her eyes, just curiosity. "We are the original vampires Elena, my mother created us. In the old world, a thousand years ago my mother gave birth to 7 children, first was my sister, Freya. She died." then she interrupted me saying "How did she die?" I love her attention to the details. "She got sick" I said shortly, still I don't have any memory of her.

"My father never liked Klaus, and when he grew up he found out that my mother cheated on him with another man" Elena looked suprised and asked "So he isn't your father's son?He is your half-brother?."

"Yes, Klaus was obsessed with werewolves, our youngest brother off all seven was Henrik. Klaus and Henrik got together very well." But then she interrupted me again saying "What that has to do with the curse?", I am slowly losing my patience, I don't like when someone Is interrupting me I consider that quite inappropriate.

"We will get to that part, please listen." And then she got quiet, she just gazed into my eyes deeper and deeper and just like that, I got lost. For a second I was watching her and I wanted to stop the time, I want that moment to last forever. But I need to continue, It will be awkward for her If I don't say anything.

"It was a full moon, Klaus and Henrik went to watch the werewolves transition, that was forbidden at that time. They caught them watching and one had to pay the price", "Henrik" she wispered, this time I wasn't annoyed because she said something, I adored her attention to my story "Yes", I answered shortly.

"My mother didn't want to lose anymore children again, Henrik's death changed our lives forever. My mother was a powerful witch, she turned us all to vampires In fear that she could lose any of us. But Klaus was different, his biological father was a werewolf, when she did the ritual she knew that Klaus will be too powerful so, she cursed him."

"Is Klaus a vampire or a werewolf?" Lovley Elena asked but to her suprise he was both, "He is both, a hybrid" I saw her suprise in her eyes but still I continued "His curse Is that he cannot make hybrids and he wants to take that curse off. He needs to do a ritual. The ritual demands victims, one werewolf, one vampire and-" Then Elena continued "One doppleganger". I just nodded. I felt pity that an innocent Elena had to die.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elena's perspective:I

 realised that I am that doppleganger and there Is no exit, Katherine escaped but for what cost? To run all her life? Is that a life?. I realised that I am going to die, I hope that my last breath will be a sigh of relief.

I just stayed quiet processing all the things I have heard In my head, Elijah was sitting next to me, we stayed quiet for a minute. I stopped looking at him and I glanced at the mirror, he just disappeared and I was all alone, once again.