The Bar

Kai sighed and took a sip of wine. "Ew." He thought, as the wine tasted rather well.. there was no other way to describe the taste so it tasted like straight up garbage. "Why do people even drink this for a living?" He said but then his eyes met with a beautiful dark skin toned guy that had soft black hair, abs, and everything kai liked in a guy.. He never imagined himself to be staring at a guy romantically since his ex girlfriend, Skylor, convinced him he was straight (no hate to skylor btw⁉️) but he gulped as the guy made eye contact with him. His beautiful bronze eyes met Kais soft brown eyes and Kais heart fluttered. Kai thought about going up to him but was afraid since the stranger didnt know him.

Kai started to drink the wine unsure about what to do despite the horrible taste of the wine. He knew they seemed connected but he didnt know what to do.  The night passed away quickly and soon the crowd around Cole had left. Cole used this as a chance to escape and go outside of the bar.

"what do i doo..." Kai said frustrated about to pull on his hair. Until he noticed the guy was gone. "Where is he?!" Kai said nervously outloud. "Who?" The bartender asked. Kai looked at him with his cheeks red flushed in embarrassment not realizing he said it outloud until now. "U-uhm.. that guy that was dancing and had a lot of girls surrounded by him.." kai said.

"Cole?" The bartender replied. "Thats... thats his name?" Kai asked curiously. "Yeah, he comes around here every Friday, Sunday, and Tuesday. Im guessing thats his days off of work although he never really drinks.. He kinda just dances." The bartender replied while getting cups to serve more shots to the few people left inside. "Pretty sure he's outside though."

"Thanks.." Kai said and then thought to himself.. "Cole huh.." "It matches him." he thought and then walked outside just to find Cole.  Kai was not paying attention to where he stepped so he almost stepped on his hand as Cole was sitting on the sidewalk watching the cars pass by the 'Tigers Bar'. "Ah sorry!" Kai said.

Cole gazed at him for a quick second before opening his mouth. "Its fine dont worry about it."

"Ok... you sure..?" Kai said shyly. "Positive." Cole said and then chuckled at Kai finding his shyness cute. Kais cheeks turned a light red and sat next to him. "So... uh, you were the one dancing with all those girls around you?" Kai asked trying to keep the conversation going as he clearly did not want to lose this chance and go home defeated.

"Yeah. The girls seem to take a liking to my abs." He chuckled.

Kai wondered if he even had a shot with this man. After all he didnt know if cole was interested in men. "Theres a ton of girls and you've been here a while right? Do you have your eye on anyone?" Kai asked nervously.

"Nope. To be honest i dont have any romantic interest in women." Cole said without realizing what he just said to a guy he barely met. He got really embarrassing for a second and cleared his throat attempting to change the topic. "So whats your name?" Cole asked. "Kai." he replied.

"Ah... cute name for a cute guy." He said teasingly and then winked at kai. "My names Cole."

Kai furiously blushed. "Relax relax, i dont like you that way, besides we barely met." Cole said in response to his blushing.

His words hurt Kai knowing Cole isn't interested in him but he uncomfortably laughed it off. "Nice name, it matches you." He said staring at his chest wishing to touch his rock hard abs. "Cole caught him staring but didnt say anything.

The night passed they talked and got along really well. They chatted and got eachothers numbers. Kai was feeling pretty great. They instantly clicked and Kai was trying his best to stay calm until Cole asked him something.

"Kai, want to come over? its getting pretty late so we can hang out and play some video games."

"Yeah!" Kai laughed excitedly. "Of course!" He said again and then held onto Coles hard big hand without even realizing it. (i dont mean this in a smol bean and big strong guy btw, just a personal head-canon that coles stronger and bigger than the ninjas since bro literally climbed mountains despite eating all those sweets)

Cole looked at him and his heart warmed up a bit. He caressed Kais hand and then helped him up. While walking to the car Cole hummed a song. "Watcha humming?" Kai asked. Cole blushed embarrassed without realizing he was humming. "Relax!" Kai said. "its cute.." He mumbled to himself just barely loud enough for Cole to hear although he couldnt hear exactly what he said and brushed it off. He continued humming until they made it to the car.

"Hey kai.." Cole said wanting to ask him something.

"Yeah?" Kai said and the emotion in his voice showed even if they met hours ago he was very comfortable with him already even with his small crush on him. "You drank wine right?" Cole asked curiously.  Kai nodded his head and asked "How did you know?" He said with a cute smile on his face.

Cole paused for a second a bit flustered. He didnt know how to explain himself and sighed. "Just a wild guess." He said to hide the fact he was admiring Kai from a far. "Well ill be driving then."

They got to the car a while later as they both got in they felt cold away from the other.

Kai stretched and yawn tiredly. "You tired?" Cole asked.

"No im just soo energetic at 5am without getting any sleep at all." Kai sad sarcastically and got comfy in the front seat.

"Glad to know your fully awake!" Cole said mockingly and started the car hearing a slight chuckle from Kai.

Cole drove home as fast as possible since he was also tired. When they got to Coles house Kai was already asleep. "Oh gosh.." Cole said softly wondering what to do. He didnt want to wake up Kai but only had one choice.. He picked kai up gripping his thighs hard but not hard enough for it to hurt. Kais arms automatically wrapped around Coles neck and Cole groaned slightly alarming Kai due to the fact he had touched a scar with his arm that was still sensitive. Cole had also never been touched on his neck before. Although Kai didnt wake up. Cole sighed and once kai was snuggled up to Cole, Cole shut the car door closed and locked the car which made a loud beep noise and alarmed kai slightly waking him up.

"Shh.." Cole said and rubbed the side of Kais neck as he went to open the door to his house. Kai smiled softly and dozed back to sleep. Cole began to realize how cute Kai actually was. He chuckled to himself before realizing he had a small crush on the hothead.

Cole made his way to his bedroom and decided to just sleep with Kai on-top of him since he wasn't sure about what to do.

The night passed and they comfortably slept together with one of Coles fingers playing with Kais hair before falling asleep.

---------

oh my god im so tired (its 6/25pm for me as im typing this and it did not go the way i wanted it to go at all i got distracted 😭😭

Anyways let me know if you guys want more parts of this specific story cause id be glad to write a slow burn of them !! i probably will continue this but thats it for now ty for readdingg <3