Pizza date!

The clock chimed to 7am. It was around 5:30Am when Cole and Kai arrived at Coles house. Cole woke up due to the fact a cute boy was literally sleeping on top of him and he was still nervous. He looked around the room and decided to sit up even with Kai passed out on him.

He sat up and leaned back against some pillows to feel comfortable and Kais body just dropped onto Cole. Kais face was on Coles neck and Cole breathed heavily still nervous. Eventually he fell back to sleep peacefully.

---

12 in the morning..

Kai slowly woke up and yawned. Coles not a heavy sleeper so that yawn woke him up and he gently removed his hands off of Kais waist and stretched his arms while Kai remained on his lap.

"Morning." Cole said to Kai and then winked at him.

Kai groaned still tired and wasnt aware his head was against Coles chest. Cole pat his head gently and thats when Kai realized where he was.

Kais pov:

oh shit oh shit oh shit...... Did i really just fall asleep on this guy?!

I quickly got up and blushed like an idiot. fuck. "sorry Cole-" i tried saying but then Cole got up and said, "Dont worry about it! You're cute." He winked at me. 'CUTE'???? god i look like such an idiot blushing.. it doesnt mean anything though. Since we met yesterday and he confessed that he's gay we kinda just make those jokes to eachother. Atleast, he does.

"Apologies.. again.." I said in a low voice but loud enough for him to hear. Cole brushed it off and winked at me again.. why does he keep doing thisss... i thought and mentally pulled my hair..

"Well" Cole said breaking the silence between us. He took off his shirt since i had been practically drooling in my sleep.

"Ah hey! Warn me first man!" i shouted and covered my eyes with my own shirt pulling mine up a bit. I didnt do it because i didnt want to see his rock hard chest. I did it because if i didnt i would have been a red mess...

And then Cole giggled.. oh god he was adorable.

Narrator pov:

Cole quickly put a new shirt back on and cleared his throat. "Well, we should go out and eat. Unless you're ready to go home?" He said.

Kai got nervous of the thought of leaving Cole. He knew it probably wasnt even a crush but they were practically best friends already. 5 hours of talking or not, Cole meant the world to Kai. They understood eachother and related to eachother. Their friendship was beautiful.  "We should get something to eat, im hungry." Kai said with confidence.

"Alrighty!" Cole said and started to slip on his socks and shoes.

"Uhh.. what exactly do i wear? I didnt bring any clothes.." considering the fact they met the night they had a sleepover of course he didnt bring any clothes.

Cole stood quiet for a moment thinking while Kai fidgeted with his hands. "You can borrow one of my shirts!" Cole said eagerly.

"Your shirts are so big though.." Kai said in a non offensive way. (😭)

ouch? hope he didnt mean it in that way.. Cole thought to himself.. "Thats what you get for not bringing clothes." Cole said and then threw one of his shirts towards Kai.

Kai didnt realize Cole couldve taken it in a bad way and then just put the shirt on. "You dragged me here literally a few hours after we met!" Kai play argued with him.

"Yeah Yeah. Hush." Cole said and put a hand over Kais mouth playfully making Kai flustered. He took his hand off of Kais mouth and grabbed Kais shoes to slip them on his foot for him and then grabbed his hand to help him get up. "So, where we gonna go?" Cole asked, not sure himself.