Beach day

"Go ahead." Cole said waiting for him to ask whatever he needed to ask.

"Um......" Kai paused for a minute. "..Did you bring towels for the beach?" He said. "Obviouslyyy." Cole replied.

"Lets go then!" Kai said eagerly and ran to the beach leaving Cole behind to carry the 2 duffel bags full of their beach supplies. Cole sighed and opened the trunk once Kai had dashed off. "Damn.." Cole said in a sweat carrying the 2 heavy duffel bags. He struggled but managed to make it to the beach.

"Kaiiii..." Cole groaned about to collapse. Kai blushed and totally forgot about leaving Cole back there. He ran to him and grabbed a duffel bag off his shoulder to carry it. "These really are heavy.." Kai thought to himself. "Sorry for leaving you back there.." He apologized to Cole.  "I didn't think you needed help. Ya know, cause youre so strong." Kai immediately blushed realizing he might see Coles chest in a few minutes.

Cole nodded and noticed him blushing. "You good?" He asked. Kai nodded fast and looked away from him. "There." He pointed. "We can set up there and then go change into our pool clothes."

"Awesome!" Kai said and ran to the spot Cole pointed at and grabbed a blanket out of the duffel bag and placed it on the sand and sat down.

"Hey you brought sunscreen right?" Kai asked.

"No Kai, I didnt." Cold said sarcastically with a straight face since that was the dumbest question ever. In response, Kai stuck his tongue out to Cole and made a mocking face.

Cole giggled. "Okay okay, lets just change now."

"Okay! how are we gonna do this though...?" Kai asked. "I mean someones gotta watch the stuff unless we change super fast.."

"Uhhh.. well i guess we just have to change really fast!" Cole said and grabbed his swimming shorts and ran to the nearest bathroom. "Hey!! Wait up!" Kai screamed and did the same following him.

They changed fast, put sunscreen on eachother, and ran to their spot on the beach. "Beach time.." Cole said mischievously rubbing his hands together. Kai giggled and completely forgot he cant swim. Fuck. "I guess todays the day i learn..." Kai said to himself and gulped.

"Kai!! Lets go swimming!" Cole grabbed Kais hand and ran to the water with him. Kai yelped and held on tightly to Coles hand slightly blushing while doing so. He considered telling Cole the fact that he cant swim but thought he would just embarrass himself..

They floated in the water enjoying the waves coming through although Kai was very nervous and avoided talking since the water kept getting in his mouth.

Cole noticed he was nervous and decided to ask him about it. "You good dude?" He asked.

Kai nodded and shut his eyes tightly and he got slightly dragged under a wave. "If you want to play volleyball or do something else instead we can do that." Cole said and squeezed Kais hand to comfort him. Kai blushed and just said, "Its fine."

They proceeded to enjoy their time with eachother and talk until a big wave had come and pushed Kai under. Cole started to panic and quickly swam under the wave and pushed Kai up. He wasnt able to push himself up due to the wave pushing him down. "Cole!" Kai screamed. He swam down and grabbed his hand pulling him away from the water. Sure it wasnt a good way to get him but he panicked. "What do i do??!!" Kai said in a rush.

He put his ear to Coles chest and noticed a slow pace beginning to form in his breathing pattern and just decided to give him cpr. Kai rushed his lips against Coles and game him cpr quickly. Once he finished, Cole woke up.

"What.. Happened... Kai.." Cole said rubbing his head and groaning.

"You uh.. saved me.." He replied with a small blush and chuckle. "Then the lifegaurd came and gave you cpr." He lied.

"Huh.. i do remember the feeling of the Lifeguards lips on mine." Cole said. "Is it weird if i kinda liked it..?" He said awkwardly with a gulp.

Kais eyes lit up. "Of course not!" He said excitedly. It meant he had a chance of being something with Cole. If they shared mutual feelings of course.

Cole blushed looking at Kai with his beautiful eyes shining brighter than ever.

"You know you could have told me you couldnt swim right?" He said. Kais face now switched up to embarrassed. "Rightt.. Yeah im sorry.. I just didnt want to make myself look lame to you. Cause you know, Youre strong, handsome, kind, generous, and just amazing in general. Im just a guy who wasted my childhood taking care of my sister."

"Kai... im sorry you truly do feel like that but dont bring yourself down. As a child you took care of another human being. That shows how great you are." Cole said and rubbed his back gently. "My mom actually died when i was a kid and after that my dad just faded away with his way of coping.."

"After all that, we stand strong and help eachother up. Kai. We are so similar if anything, Youre stronger than i can ever be. I could never take care of someone else as a child. Taking care of myself was more than enough for me."

Kai gave Cole a warm smile and changed the topic.

"Well.. Wanna play some volleyball or build sand castles?" Kai asked and knew for a fact he loved Cole. Wether it was platonic or romantic he didnt care.

"Duh!" Cole replied and ran to the sand buckets wanting to build a sand castle and Kai followed.

-
apologies if some parts of this dont make sense or the grammars a bit off i wrote this all between 5-6am