001

"You can't just have one friend," Shoko tried to push you forward into the classroom but you stood planted in place. Shoko's unwavering resolve and your stubborn attitude had made it harder for the both of you.

"Trust me, you don't know me well enough. I can," You held onto the door frame as she moved on using her entire body weight against you.

"There's only four of us, you're going to have to face the others." She went to give you one last push but with awful timing the classroom door swung open.

With nothing else to hold onto you went tumbling forward with Shoko. Your body collided with someone else's forcing you to be sandwiched between them and Shoko.

When Shoko noticed what happened she took a step back letting you fall flat onto your feet. Slowly you looked up to see who you had bumped into.

Your heart sank when you realized it was Geto. The first real impression you needed to make was ruined from messing around.

Shoko, you learned very quickly to enjoy other's embarrassment. Yours more specifically.

"Guess you don't need my help anymore," Shoko teased as leaned onto your shoulder. You turned your head towards her sending a sharp glare.

"It was an accident, don't worry." Geto could sense how embarrassed you were. He knew you had spent your first two weeks avoiding anyone but Shoko.

She was your first friend given how close your room was to hers. Despite her careless demeanor, she was easy to speak to. She was never judging you for going on countless rants. Which meant you were barely seen by anyone else.

The only time Geto got the pleasure of seeing you was in class but even then you sat in the back, despite there being less than a handful of students in your grade. There was more than enough space for you to sit beside them.

You were only aware of Gojo and Geto moments before attending Jujustu High.

Every sorcerer was aware of Satoru Gojo, the boy with the six eyes. Then there was Suguru Geto, he was just as strong as the head of the Gojo clan. An impressive feat considering Gojo housed the limitless technique. At the same time, he came from nothing, a non-sorcerer family. But you weren't a sorcerer.

You had no clue any of this existed prior to three months ago. Sure you could see curses but that was all you thought there was to it, knowing that the monsters that kids spoke about were real was enough for you.

Having to fight them was another thing.

"Have you seen Satoru? He promised to finally show up on time but he's not here." Geto asked Shoko. You stood there silently watching as they interacted.

It made you realize that Shoko was close to Geto, equally as close to Gojo too. You were the odd one out it seemed.

Which made Shoko's desperation to get you to become their friend make sense. Since it meant the trio could grow, made it easier for her to spend time with all her friends.

"He might still be in his room. Did you check there?" She said sarcastically and Geto scoffed as he shook his head. Getting the reaction from him that she wanted, she smiled.

Geto pushed her gently as a joke as he walked past her. Shoko shouted at him as she watched him go towards Gojo's room.

"He's such an asshole," Shoko grumbled. She grabbed onto your arm pulling you into the empty classroom. Yaga had yet to make it so there was still time to not worry.

Being in an empty class as opposed to two weeks ago when you attended a public school in Tokyo wasn't something you had gotten used to. Your parents insisted this was the better option and who were you to not believe them?