A Fresh Start

(A/N The picture up there I took my self and I'm sooooo proud of it😆 i didn't think it would turn out that well)

Zach's POV
Mom: "Zach!!! Hurry up we are gonna be late for our flight to California!"
"Coming Mom! Just collecting a few things" I lied.
A few things... Really? I wasn't even half packed yet!!! I quickly threw all of my clothes into a suitcase and some of my more personally stuff (i.e. Laptop, iPad, etc) in a carry on.

I walk downstairs with my luggage to see a frantic women aka my mom running around doing her last minute things.
"Mom chill down we still have 2 hours left till the flight" I say but it didn't seem like she heard me.
I repeat my self a little louder and she jerks around to me almost giving me a feeling of a heart attack.

Mom: "Sorry Hun I'm just nervous about the big move."

"I get it" I mumble.
Mom: "Well let's get to the airport shall we."

We hop into a cab since our car has already been sold (we're getting a new one when we land) and we head off to the airport. It's not a long drive but i dose off for a bit till we get there.

XXXXXXXX

( skip to when they land in LA )
Already being in Cali for just five minutes it looked great of course from the view of the airport windows but still it looked like a fresh start. You see why I say that is because my mom and dad got divorced a while go and we decided to move as far as we could from him to prevent any trouble so he gets our old house while we have the new house in Cali.

XXXXXXXX

(Skip to when they arrive home)
" Wow!!!" I stand there stunned at our view from our house. It's a great view but the house is small of course since we only have 2 people living there. It consists of two bedrooms (my moms and mine) 3 bathrooms and a small kitchen and living room right across from it. It is a two floor house too.
Mom: "Hey you better get some rest, you still have school tomorrow so remember to wake up early!"
Ugh I totally forgot I still had to go to school. Anyways I go upstairs and unpack some of my things and slowly fell asleep.
(A/N ahhh first official chapter!! What do you guys think???)