The School Project

Cameron's POV
My alarm went off and I lazily woke up and checked my phone. It was 6:30 so I decide to text Zach. Ugh I just can't stop thinking about him especially hat moment we had. I should have kissed him ugh! But I couldn't risk it.

Cam: Good Morning ☺️

Zach: Good Morning😉 how do ya do!

Cam: Rough night? You?

Zach: I'm good? What happened?

Cam: Oh nothing I just couldn't sleep.
I lied. I really was thinking of Zach all night long.

Zach: Oh okay! Hey can you take me to school?

Cam: Sure see ya later!

Zach: Bye!

I took a shower and a well honestly when I shower that's my time to think. And we'll some business was happening down under from all the thoughts of Zach. I wish he would like me...

I asked Zach for his address and turns out he was walking distance from me! Cool! I grabbed an Apple and drove off.

Zach's POV
After getting ready I had got a bowl a cereal and waited for Cameron Dallas. Ugh his name sounds perfect too. His body, his hair, his charm, and his personality were all amazing. I want him... But of course he doesn't want me and anyways he's straight... I think? My thoughts were interrupted by a honk from Cameron's car outside. I put my bowl in the sink and looking at my Instagram feed I opened the door and walked out. I suddenly feel an impact on me and fall over on whatever I hit. I opened my eyes and see Cameron smiling at me.

"CAMERON!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT FRONT OF MY DOOR?!?"I say sorta loudly so Cameron can clearly hear.

"Well you did ask for me to pick you up right?" He says laughing at me.

"You could've just stayed in the car, I heard your honk," I explain still on top of him.

" I Just wanted to see you," he says kinda flirty. Hmm maybe he does like me or he's just being funny and cute.
I suddenly feel a pair of hands make its way up to my waist realizing the owner is Cameron and he pulls me closer to his body. I blush a bit and suddenly he lets go with a confused face. TBH i wish I could stay in that position forever.

Cameron's POV

Zach's on top of me and I just love this so much. I don't know why but something in me makes my hands go to his waist wanting to pull him closer to my body as I soon do. He blushes a bit at me. Aww he is so cute. I suddenly realize what I was doing and I let go confused yet totally happy of what happened. His face drops to a bit liking sad. He must have liked it. I naught have actually have a chance.

"Umm....We should go to school now" I say picking up his book bag and leading him to the car. He nods back

We drive a few minutes in silence.

Finally Zach speaks up.

"Hey Cameron, I feel like we have made a good friendship and I just wanted to explain something before its too late and might ruin our friendship. Just got don't judge me please." Zach says looking down.

I cringe at the word " Friendship". I want way more then a friendship. I look a Zach who is waiting for a reply.

"Nothing can ruin our friendship don't worry," I say reassuringly

"Okay here goes nothing! Cameron.... I'm gay," Zach says looking embarrassed.

First I have no words and then thoughts start racing through my mind. I can actually have a chance with Zach. He might actually be my BOYFRIEND!!!!

I was interrupted by Zach " You okay Cam, I'm sorry if That ruined our friendship, I get it. You can just drop me off here and I'll walk he rest of the way," he begins to grab his bag but then I grab his hand and hold it.

" I don't care if your gay. You'll still always be my friend," I say to him.

"REALLY!! OMG that's great" Zach says enthusiastically.

(skip to the last class of the day)

Zach's POV

"Okay so today's quarterly project will be on a classic novel of your choosing. Please pick your partner now. You have one minute," Mrs. Jackson our English teacher explains.

I walk around looking for Cameron.

"Hey Zach do you want to be partners!" Our smartass geek in the class ask me. I feel hands wrap around my waist swaying me around and a head rest on my shoulder.
"He's my partner," a familiar voice says. The arms turn me around to see Cameron. He comes up to me and whispers in my ear. "All mine..."
The end of class comes and we head out of school.
"Okay since you found out I was gay this morning you have been teasing me. I do not need you to play with my sexual feelings!" I say to Cameron.
" Look im proud of you! I just like to have a little fun okay?" Cameron responds.

"Haha okay. But seriously don't play with my feelings," I say back.

"Will do!" Cameron says winking. Problem implying that this is gonna go on forever. Ugh seriously if he keeps teasing me I'm gonna go on him and his reputation will be ruined. Just keep it together. Cameron's straight he will never like you. That brought a tear to my eye knowing it's the truth... But I quickly wipe it off. But I'll at least still have the little moment we had in the morning and yesterday.

"So do you want to work on the project at my house or yours?" I ask.

"We can do it at mine if you want" Cameron replies. He smirks a bit. Ugh again with the teasing.

I text my mom if I can stay over at Cameron's to work on a project. She says yes gladly!

"My mom said yea! I'm gonna have to stay over if that's fine though," I say.

"Yea that's fine with me ;my parents are on a business trip anyways" Cameron says.

We get to his car and drive over to his house. It was kinda of awkward drive we kinda just sat here in silence.

Cameron's POV
I was really glad that Zach could come over tonight. Maybe I could make a move. I hope at least. We got to the house and started on our project! We divided to do a tri fold on How to Kill a Mockingbird. I got all the supplies and we headed up to the room!

"Okay so what character would you like to base this on?" I ask.

"Hmmmmmm ... I don't know probably Scout I guess" Zach replies.

We spend like over and hour on research because ain't no body got time to read that long of a book.

"Okay let's get started!!!" I yell out pretty loudly.

"Hey wait I have to tell you something..." Zach says before I could continue.

"Yea sure anything!" I say willingly

Zach's POV

"Cameron.... I like you," I say with my head down.

I said I liked Cameron.

I had to. It was killing me to not let him no.

Suddenly I feel a grip on my face a lips press on mine. I knew it was Cameron's so I kissed back.

I CANT BELIEVE HE LIKES ME BACK.

It begins to get a little heated. It was a full on make out session. He pulls on my hair causing to me to moan allowing access to my mouth. His tongue slides in and we fight for dominance. He wins eventually and he gets on top of me on the floor. He takes of his shirt and pushes me on the bed. And we end up kissing for the whole night.