Im The New Kid

Zach's POV
" GET UP ZACH! You'll be late to school" my mom said loudly while also hitting me with a pillow.
(A/N my dad used to wake me up by slapping my face with wet hands...)

" I'm up mom! Ugh!"
Honestly I didn't want to go to school right now but I knew I had to. I didn't really know anyone yet and it was kinda weird already going to school when I have only been here for 48 hours. I had and hour and a half to get ready so I jumped into the shower for little and then put on some jeans, a graphic t shirt, and a plain light jean like button up with some black vans of course. I headed downstairs to eat some cereal. (A/N what's your favorite cereal?)
My mom said that the school wasn't that far away (only a couple blocks) so I just took my Penny board for a ride there. Tbh though it was a little far for just a little skate board to get there. I arrived to the School with five minutes to spare. It was a pretty nice school. Big, not rundown, and pretty on the outside I guess. I walked through the one of the three double doors in the front and and attempted to find my way to the front office. The bell already rang and I found my self lost.
" Great on my first day of school and I can't even find the office"
I'm guessing someone heard me and a teacher walked out and directed me to the front office guessing I was new. I finally got there and it wasn't even in the front of school. They should really rethink the title "front" office. A nice lady greeted me and gave me my schedule. She also gave me a late pass just in case. Finally after like 10 minutes of walking through the the many halls I finally found my class.
" Room 1498: Economics" I mumble under my breath preparing to step into the class.
As I step in all eyes stare at me and one person catches my eye from the back of the class. He has brown hair in a quiff and a beautiful face. OMG I'm falling for him already but a guy like him has to be straight. I was interrupted form my cute boy trance by the economics teacher.
" Hello you must be the new student" I nod back in reply, " Well please introduce yourself!"
She made way for me to the middle of The class and all eyes are still on me making me nervous. I'm actually really antisocial if you haven't noticed.
" Hi! Um... My name is Zach and I moved here from Georgia!" I somehow get out of my mouth.
"Hello Zach!" Everyone said in unison scaring me a bit.
" Welcome to Economics class Zach. you are a little late to class but that is fine since you are new. My name is Mrs. Smith. If you need anything don't hesitate to come to me. Your seat is right next to Cameron Dallas. Raise your hand Cam" she instructs.
I see the boy I now have a crush on raise his hand. Great. Now I have to sit next to the boy I like. At least I know his name.
I go over and take a seat.

" Georgia Huh?" I hear next to me realizing it's coming from Cameron.
" Yea Atlanta, Georgia to be specific" I say and instantly hear little giggles. I blush a bit and Not gonna lie it was hot AF.

Cameron's POV
The new boy looks soo cute. The messy quiff and dreamy eyes. Ugh I want him. Yea.. I'm gay but no one knows and I'd like to keep it that way. That's why i have been dating girls quite often to hide the fact that I'm gay. But I don't know if he's gay.. He seems like to be a point with the girls. Heck some of the girls are already drooling over him. Great! Wait am I jealous, he's not even mine but I still have a crush on him. I was interrupted by Mrs. Smith calling my name asking me to raise my hand. I do as she says and Zach comes over and sits right next to me. He's sooooo cute after further inspection.
" Georgia Huh?" I say trying to spark up conversation.
" Yea Atlanta Georgia to be specific." He says. Omg even his voice is hot. I let out a giggle to distract me from the moment and I think he notices it and blushes. Hmm I wonder why?
( A/N What do you guys think? And if you want the updates to come faster comment"UPDATE" don't spam tho)