The break up

𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠!

We finished the song and I told Jensi to wait backstage for me. I wiped a few tears that hap slipped down my cheek and explained to my fans what Jensi did.
Luckily they were supportive and they didn't like Jensi but it still hurt because I had been cheated on. 1st my family died in a plane crash. 2nd I got adopted but I was bullied at school for being Emo ,my best friend Tam was a famous singer too and we dressed Emo at school for fun which his sister Lihn does not approve of. Lihn is my agent.
And 3rd my boyfriend had been cheating on me for months I might add it happened on January 23rd and now it was October 8th.
"Bye guys check out my Insta to find out where my next performance is!" I yelled before running off stage.
"JENSI YOU ARE A LYING, DECEIVING, DECEITFUL CHEATER! HOW DARE YOU HUMILIATE ME LIKE THAT!" "HOW DARE YOU HUMILIATE ME LIKE THAT ON STAGE DURING YOUR HUGEST EVEN EVER! WAY TO RUIN MY REPUTATION!" "Look I don't want to fight with you!" I said calmly, "but we are over ok don't text me don't talk to me just leave me alone, Ok?" "Great works for me I can just stay with Ella then!" I let security escort him out and called my body guard Sandor. "Hey Sandor come pick me up now please." "Ok Miss Foster I'm at the front right now when your ready." "Thank you bye!" I ended the call grabbed my stuff and headed to the limo. We went home and I ran to my room locked my door and layed on my bed. I started sobbing. And soon enough with my cat Iggy by my side I fell asleep and slept.