School

Ok I just realised EVERY chapter has a song in it well that's gonna change here's some school drama! And I have a new saying I got from the fanfic KotLC if Sophie was a delinquent badass it is. Ex-fu*king-cuse me.

When I was about to go to school I ran back upstairs. Why? Because I forgot to put my contacts in. Part of being a secret pop star is that I have to change my appearance at school. I wear ivy green contacts. In the car I checked my instagram.

Moonlark- Hey my little Cygnets my new clothing line is coming out soon so make sure to use code The_Moonlark to get 15% off!

Biana- Omg! I'll make sure my daddy buys it for me.

Charlotte- I'm def gonna get some.

Emily- I'll make sure to wear it at your next concert!

"Bye kiddo!" Dad said as we pulled into Foxfire High. "Bye!" *just pretend that isn't in bold*
I arrived at my locker but suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my ankle as I slammed into a locker. "Ow!" I cried tears coming to my eyes. "Haha loser!" Biana yelled. Her and her brother Fitz are the leaders of the school their dad Alden is the ambassador of San Fransisco. "Hey emo girl where's your boyfriend Tam!" Stina sneered she really wanted to be friends with the Vacker's so she took to bullying me. "We don't have any room for Emo kids like you!" Fitz snicked high fiving Stina and they walked away

My vision blurred and I started to sway. I slid onto the floor and I vaguely saw Keefe rushing over. "SOPHIE!" He screamed and the world went black...

Soon I woke up but I was at the nurse's office but at first I didn't know that. "Wha- Where am I?" I mumbled. "The nurse's office," I heard Keefe's voices reply , " Are you ok?" "Yes No I don't know ask Elwin!" "I think she's fine just popped her shoulder out how'd you do that?" Elwin asked. "Um... well..." " Spit. It. Out!" "Ok ok ok... well Biana, Fitz and Stina came..." "Those bit-!" "Hey hey hey language Sencen!" "Sorry but they are what I was gonna say," Keefe said defending himself. "Well you two better head to class bye!" Elwin said ushering us out.

"So Moonlark you wanna do a colab sometime." Keefe whispered to me in the hall. "Sure! Sounds like fun if you come over after school I'll tell my parents why your here." I replied enthusiastically I'm sure this will be a big hit!

Sorry this chapter is short since I just continued I needed time to get ideas I'm planning to finish one of them soon and this and my other one will be my focus!