Chapter 4

MTF POV (1 hour earlier)

“Site-19 has experienced a Containment Breach! Epsilon-11 Head in to secure the Facility.” A male over the intercom spoke. Ordering Epsilon-11 around again. If the damn Guards weren’t so lazy then Site-19 would still be secure.

I quickly got on my feet and rushed to the locker room to pack my gear, making haste to not waste any more time than necessary. An MTF-E11-SR, fitted with a red dot sight and a Flashlight, safety on, a Bullet-Proof Vest, and a radio.

I ran outside to the helicopter where I hopped in with other Members of Epsilon-11.

“Everyone here?” I, along with Everyone else, nodded their heads. “Good, everyone is accounted for. We are being sent to Site-19 to recontain the SCPs there again. Reports say that SCPs 173, 096, 049, 106, 682 and all instances of 939 have breached containment. Other SCPs are also reported to have escaped but the listed ones are the most important to recontain. As for the cause, the breach was likely caused by SCP-079 getting access to the security system; how it got into the system is yet to be determined.” The male member said, waving his hand to tell the pilot to go airborne.

“Isn’t this the second time the Facility has been breached this week? Why don’t they move the SCPs to different facilities?” A different member asked, the look of: “what the fuck?” evident in their eyes.

“Don’t ask me, I don’t manage the facilities.” The male member said sarcastically, making it very apparent they had no fucking idea who thought it was a good idea to even think about having SCP-173 and SCP-096 in the same facility.

The Helicopter lifted up, took flight and turned to fly in the direction of Site-19.

By the time we got there the Facility had already suffered severe damage. SCP-682 Raged, destroying any structure and unfortunate soul in its path. Turning both people and animals into red stains while buildings were turned into chunks and powder.

The Helicopter soared past SCP-682 and to Gate B, quite far away from 682 but it could still reach us if it wanted to. Shots rang out as SCP-682 swiped at a Helicopter, blowing it up and killing everyone inside. Good thing we aren’t here to fight the giant, ugly lizard.

When the Helicopter landed we poured out from the Helicopter and rushed towards the Gate B Elevator, nine people in an elevator is uncomfortable, more so if they are all kitted out.

After the elevator opened we headed out and someone swiped a Keycard to open the Gate. It opened slowly but once it finished opening we walked inside, the lights are still on but it will get darker as we get deeper in the facility. We traveled through Entrance Zone and there weren’t any notable SCPs; they were contained very quickly.

Moving down to Heavy Containment we encountered more resistance as we encountered SCP-049.

“SCP-049 behind us!” We all turned around and backpedaled as we raised our guns for SCP-049 was no more than a few feet away and their arm was stretched out towards us. One of the members wasn’t as lucky and they tried to use the stock of their gun to shove SCP-049 away but only hit their side and the Plague Doctor touched them, causing them to drop dead.

“Shit- I mean- everybody run!” A panicked member said, running away with the remaining squad members, gaining distance away from SCP-049. We then began opening fire, SCP-049 not even flinching as they made their approach.

We continued backing up when we got to a T-junction, half the squad split and we went different ways. 049 didn’t chase us but instead went towards the other half of the squad. We sprinted through the halls of Heavy Containment, shooting any instances of SCP-049-2 we came across. Some of the reanimated corpses made by SCP-049 were D-Class while others were Guards.