✨rehnuma- ریحانوما✨

(play the song)

CHARACTERS-

Naseem shah

Naseem shah

Y/n naseem shah

Y/n naseem shah

•AUTHOR POV•

A YEAR. its been a year since you got married to the love of your life. It was a love marriege. He married you when you were on your lowest. When everyone left you, he was the one who stood by your side. He was there when you lost everyone. He was your everything at that time.

You both were together from your childhood. You were there with him in his goods and bads. Childhood friends to Becoming lovers. It didnt took you both long to realize that you both were madly in love with one another.

You were there when he lost the match, to hug him tightly and console him.

You were  there when he won the matchs, to jumo high and celebrate with him, be happy with him.

You were there when he lost his ammi just before his debut.

You were there when he won his first match.

You were there when he cried himself to sleep, thinking that he is not enough.

You were everywhere with him.

And

He was everywhere with you.

After the tragic accident in which you lost your family and was heartbroken, he asked you to shift with him but you denied because you dont want paparazzi to know and then hate him or you but he made it clear that he dont care about any thing at that moment but you.

After you denied to stay with him he didnt pressured you furthure because after that he directly asked you to marry him and who were you to say no. You waited for this for years.

You guys got married. He made it a grand wedding,after all you were beautifull and he loved you alot. After your marriage he is determind to make your dream come tru which was you to become a doctor. So here we are. You are currently studying medical in which he is helping you alot.

 You are currently studying medical in which he is helping you alot

  Currently you guys were in your room. He was sat on the sofa beside the bed and was going live on his instagram account. You were also sat beside him but the difference was that you had books spread on the table in front of you and on your side too.

You were studying but suddenly naseem came rambling about how he wanna do a live and so he did. He asked you to join him and you did too but moral of the story, study is more important for you.

Once again after he sat the camera he started to talk.

" assalamualaikum, mai hu naseem shah. Kaise hai aap log?"

He started to talk on the live while y/n was busy studying. He kept on Answering fan's questions.

" aapki begum bhot pyaari hai. Haan vo mujhe pata hai. Behad pyari hai na vo."

Y/n chuckled while listening to him Praising her.

" y/n ki konsi aadat apko buri lagti hai? Buri aadat to koi bhi nhi hai vaise. Bhot pyaari hai vo. Aur bol bhi nhi sakta bagal mai hi bethi hai."

Y/n glared at him as he laughed after saying the last line. She gave him a playful punch on his bicep before focusing on her books once again.

" dekha. Isliye nhi bol raha tha mai. Anyways.. The next comment is aapki biwi ki koi ek aadat jo apko bhot zyada achi lagti hai. Anyways, big fan of you naseemayyy. Aww. Shukriya aapka bhot bhot zyada. Aadat to iski sabhi achi hai vaise. Lekin pata hai iske paas itne saare kapde hain lekin bandi ko sukoon mere hi kapdo mai aata hai. Meri hoodies shirts tshirts sab inhone hatya rakhi hai. Lekin ek baat hai.. Behad haseen lagti hain mere kapdo mai jaise ki abhi dekh lo meri hoodie pehen ke bethi hai."

He turned the camera. Y/n looked at him before looking at the camera and greeting the fans she once again started studying. Naseem got irritated and he snatched the book from her hand.

" kya hai har vakt padhti rehti ho. Mere sath bhi thoda time bitaya karo. Attention diya karo mujhe."

" naseem book do. Aur attention tumhe hi deti hu mai pure din. Din mai 8 ghante to padhti hu padhne do."

"nahii"

Y/n chased him arround the room and once again the fans saw how cute they are.

bickering, naseem flirting with her, y/n asking for the book, and naseem whining about how he wants her attention.

Soon the cute fight came to a end when y/n sat down on the sofa with a huff, agreed with her giving him attention. Naseem sat down with a smirk because finally he got his wife for himself.

And this is how they did a two hour long live session.

___________

A/n- i know this was not the best one but i am trying.

Please vote and comment if you want the next update fast.