✨Tera Mera Hai Pyaar Amar-تیرا میرا ہے پیار امر ✨

CHARACTERS-

Naseem shah

Naseem shah

Dr. Y/n saifi

AUTHOR POV.

" WOOOOHH!"

Everyone teased naseem as soon as his favourite doctor's face was showed on the big flat tv screen. His face became deep shade of red as soon as he saw her.

They are practising right now for there upcoming match. Naseem cant focus although because his crush or should I say his favourite doctor, Dr.y/n was on duty for any injuries today.

Whole team know about his undying crush or love for y/n and they have tried to Convince him to confess  but who are we kidding?  Have he ever listened to anyone? No. Will he ever Listen to someone? Of course not, unless its his dr,y/n.

It was the t20's first match when naseem saw her for the first time. She was treating rizwan's arm when naseem entered in the infirmary to check on rizwan. As soon as he saw her he was stunned oh his place. Without uttering a  word he just stared at her for a while until rizwan saw him and broke him out of his trance. Rizwan saw how naseem was looking at the only female doctor in there Infirmary and later on told this to everyone. The first one to teas him was hasnain then wasim and then followed by shadab, babar, haris, imam and so on it goes. They teased him untill he was a whole tomato and ran out from there.

Naseem's whole focus was on the big  screen which displayed y/n, who was watching the game while talking to some of the workers. He was too into admiring her that he didnt listened to his mates yelling his name and the ball coming his way.

The cricket ball which was just hit by babar came flying to him and attacked him on his head. He fell down on the ground, wincing, holding his head.

"kon tha ye? Ah"

" maaf kar de bhai."

" yr babar bhai kaha dekh ke khel rahe the."

" vo chhod tu pehle chal doctor ke paas."