PART 2

Author pov-

Three years later.

Y/n was in her cabin right now and was Inspecting a patient.

"okay you are all good to go." 

Y/n smiled sweetly as the patient left the room. As soon as as the patient left a sigh. She looked at her wrist watch and stood up abruptly.

" are baap re mai late ho gyi."

She left the cabin hurriedly while her coat hung on her hand.

••••••••

Naseem wore his kit and heaved a sigh before bringing out his phone from his locker. Unlocking it, he looked at the wallpaper and kissed the person on the screen.

It's been three days that he is in bangladesh for a match and also it's been three days since y/n talked to him. Reason? He dont know. He dont even know if he will meet her. Afterall he is where y/n is. They can meet but dont know if he will.

" chal naseem."

" aa raha hu babar bhai."

And so he went in the ground.

•••••

" aur ye naseem shah ne le liya hai ek aur wicket! Pakistan ke liye ye ek bhot proud moment hai kyunki ek ke baad ek naseem shah ne pakistan cricket team ko diye hai chaar wicket. Khiladio mai khushi ka mahol hai."

The comentetor said through the mic. Naseem was now surrounded by his team mates and was grabbed in a group hug.

•••••••

" AND HERE GOES THE END! PAKISTAN WON THE MATCH! "

Everyone cheered loudly as the team mates gave naseem cheers and hugs as he was the main one who made them win the match.

So in cheers that naseem eventually looked at the big tv screen and as soon as he saw the tv his eyes were wide open. By looking at his reaction, all the team mates also looked at the screen and soon were yelling there lungs out.

" WOOOH!"

Shadab yelled and gave a light slap on naseem's head but he didnt payed attention. His whole focus was on the smiling face on the screen.

" BHABHI AAYI HAIN!"

Wasim hugged naseem as naseem looked around to get a glimpse of her and soon he saw her.

She was sat on the upper one of the vip seats and was waving at him with the biggest smile ever.

Naseem did not waited anymore and ran towards her. Passing by those fans who wanted to have a selfie or either autograph he went to her.

Pulling her in for a tight hug which sent the fans in gasps of shocks as it was the first time they saw naseem close to a girl.

" meri jaan."

He kissed her forhead and by now some of the fan girls who already had the idea what is happening, were on the verge of crying.

" call kyu nhi utha rahi thi?"

" tumhe surprise karna tha."

She smiled as he once again hugged her close to his heart. The big flat tv screen was now showing them and there lovely moment only.

Naseem took y/n's hand in his and dragged her with him and in the middle of the ground.

" ab tum mujhse dur nhi jaogi bilkul bhi. Pehle hi plain kiya hua tha ki jab mai yaha tumse milunga to krunga."

He hold both her hands and stood in front of her.

" teen saal tumhare bagair kaise jia mai vo mai nhi janta lekin ab nahi reh sakta. "

"kya matlab? "

Y/n looked confused but he didnt replied. Naseem took of his ring from his pinky finger which was gifted by his mother and kneel down. Y/n covered her mouth because of shock as small beads of tears came in her eyes.

" pata nahi tha ki tum yaha aogi to isliye jo ring mai laya tha vo locker mai hai isliye abhi isi se kaam chala lein. Ammi ne di thi. Bhot keemti hai mere liye lekin ab ye mai tumhe dena chata hu. Kyunki tum bhi to mere liye bhot keemti ho na. mai tumhare sath apni puri zindagi bitana chahta hu. Y/n.. Mujhse nikah karogi? Banogi meri dulhan?"

Cheers erupted in the whole stadium as the screamed for y/n to say yes.

For some time y/n stood numb as tears flow down her eyes but in the end she nodded her head with the biggest smile on her face.

" QUBOOL HAI NIKAH QUBOOL HAI."

His team mates yelled when naseem stood up and her wear the ring then hugged her.

Both of them were feeling a beautifull feeling in there stomach as soon they are going to be one.