"𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕"

Story inspired by : genius_suga7

Top : Jungkook
Bottom : Taehyung

-----------------------♡-------------------

"Taehyung-ah....." Jungkook tried to wake up his sleepy Boyfriend, who was lying on him.

They both have been cuddling for around half an hour now.
"Can you get up please?" Jungkook asked.
"Hm.... why?" Taehyung replied as he tightened his hands around Jungkook's waist.
"Yoongi Hyung just texted me, and told me he has something to discuss with me." Jungkook said as he tried to loosen Taehyung's grip.

"Right now?" Taehyung asked with Puppy eyes.
"Yeah, right now." Jungkook replied, as he placed a soft kiss on Taehyung's cheek.
"And when will you be back?" Taehyung asked as he got up and stretched.
"Depends." Jungkook replied as he stood up and made his way to the bathroom.

"I'll be downstairs in the kitchen okey!?" Taehyung yelled to Jungkook as he went downstairs.
"Alright!" Jungkook yelled back.

~20 minutes later~

"I'll be back soon, okey?" Jungkook said as he hugged Taehyung by his waist.
"Alright, and don't be too late." Taehyung said kissing Jungkook on his cheeks.
"And be a good boy, if you do.... I'll give you a present." Jungkook said and winked at Taehyung.
"Sure, Daddy." Taehyung said playing along.

And soon, Jungkook left and it was just Taehyung. He was all alone in that big ass house.

𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Ahh! It's so boring!" Taehyung said as he plopped himself on the couch.
He took his phone out and started to scroll through some social medias. Suddenly his eyes came across an article on Instagram. He opened it and read it over curiosity.
The article said something about-

"Mirror Sex"

Taehyung, being the curious one he is, wondered what it was. He read almost everything and got a pretty solid idea of what a "Mirror Sex" meant.

"Well, that sounds kind of dirty but fun at the same time." He said as a smirk appeared on his face.

"Should I do it?" He thought to himself.
"I don't have anything to do.... and I don't think Jungkook will be back home soon...." He continued his thoughts.

"Alright, we're doing this-...." He said as he made his way upstairs to his and Jungkook's shared bedroom. He went to the dressing table in their room and took out a box, which was filled with many toys, which of course belonged to Jungkook.

He went near the bed, and kept the box on it. He looked around but couldn't find a mirror, just then he thought of the mirror that he had bought to fix in their bathroom.
It was a pretty big mirror, it was almost as tall as he was. He somehow managed to bring it to their room and kept it right infront of the bed.

"Should I wear it?" He thought, and once again he let his impulsive thoughts take over. He grabbed the sexiest lingerie he owned and wore it.
He then went near the mirror and looked at himself.
"Man! If Jungkook saw me like this, he willl surely rip me apart." He said to himself as he admired his own beauty.
He then went near the bed and took out a few toys and laid them on the bed, then he himself got on the bed. He spread out his legs and looked at himself again before he took the vibrator and started to move it graciously on his body.
He slowly moved the vibrator from his body to his cock's head. He threw his head back and let out small moans. But as he continued, his moans became louder and louder.
He looked at his own reflection with hooded eyes.

"Damn...." he thought to himself as he continued.

~Meanwhile downstairs~

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

He rang the door bell at least more than 10 times, and yet there was no response. He tried to open the door, and surprisingly it was not locked. He opened the door, got inside and slowly closed it.
"I'm home!" Jungkook yelled from the entrance, and again no response. He went to the kitchen and kept the the strawberry cheese cake that he'd bought for Taehyung on the counter top and went to the living room.

He took off his coat and kept it on the coat hanger nearby, just as he came back, he heard moans from his and Taehyung's room.

"Taehyung!?" He instantly recognized the voice. His eyes widened as he heard them, he quickly went upstairs and went to their room. He opened the door only to find his Boyfriend on their bed fucking himself, infront of a mirror.

"So that's what's going on?" He thought to himself as he enjoyed the view silently.

𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I guess I enjoyed myself too much, because as I opened my eyes I saw Jungkook behind me near the door staring at me.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"J-Jungkook!?" Taehyung said as he looked at Jungkook's face through the mirror.
"What- W-when did you come h-home?" He stuttered.
"A few minutes ago, only to find my dear Boyfriend fucking himself." Jungkook said as he made his way near the bed.

"Ahh~ I'm sorry Kookie, I was just curious." He said as he cumed.
"Curious, huh?" Jungkook asked with a grin on his face.
"Yeah~..." Taehyung said as he was still in the pleasure he gave himself.
"I told you to be a good boy, but you didn't listen.... and bad boys deserve punishments." Jungkook said as he held Taehyung's face and lifted it up.

"Fuck me Daddy, Fuck me."

Taehyung said as he pulled Jungkook by his shirt's collar. Jungkook grinned again.
"Of course, baby boy." He said.
"On your four." Jungkook ordered. Taehyung obeyed him like a puppy obeying its master.

Jungkook took his clothes off and threw them on the floor. He then made his way to Taehyung.
"Eyes on the mirror, Baby." Jungkook said as he played and teased Taehyung.
He licked skillfully around Taehyung's entrance.
Without any warning, Jungkook thrusted right into Taehyung.

"Ahh~ Jungkook~" Taehyung let out a high pitched moaned in pleasure, it sure did hurt him though. Taehyung threw his head back as he enjoyed the pleasure his Boyfriend gave him.
"Uh-huh, no averting of eyes, Darling." Jungkook said as he held Taehyung's hair and made him face the mirror.

"Y-Yes Daddy~" Taehyung moaned.
Jungkook thrusted in an animalistic speed, Taehyung let out loud moans.
"Ah, you're doing good Baby." Jungkook praised Taehyung, as he fucked him even harder.

Taehyung looked at himself as he got fucked by Jungkook. Messy hair, eyes half way closed, face all red, lips slightly parted..... He looked so sinfull.

"J-Jungkook, I'm gonna cum." Taehyung managed to say as Jungkook fucked him.
"Cum for me Baby boy, cum for Daddy." Jungkook said as he stopped thrusting and plopped Taehyung on the bed. He licked Taehyung's dick clean. Taehyung was pleased by Jungkook's skills,
"Ah~ so good Jungkook." Taehyung praised Jungkook. Jungkook then started to kiss Taehyung, he of course returned the kiss happily. Jungkook then slowly moved towards his neck leaving open mouth kisses, and soon enough he was near Taehyung's nipples.
He sucked on one as he played with the other.
"Ah~ Mm~ Ahhh~" Taehyung moaned as much loud as possible. Then again towards Taehyung's lips for a hot steamy make out session.

Finally Jungkook parted both their lips, as they breathed heavily, looking into eachother's eyes, completely naked.

"Did you enjoy it Baby?" Jungkook asked Taehyung as he himself laid down beside Taehyung.
"Yes... Kookie, that was the best one so far." Taehyung said as he slowly closed his eyes.

"Let's get cleaned up." Jungkook said as he got up and lifted Taehyung up in a bridal style.
Both of them took a shower together and laid in their bed.

"Good Night TaeTae." Jungkook kissed his sleeping Boyfriend on his forehead and went to sleep.

And soon, both the Boyfriends drifted into their dreamlands.

~𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝~