"𝑴𝒚 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝑻𝒖𝒕𝒐𝒓 - 𝑰"

Top : Jungkook
Bottom : Taehyung

--------------------♡-------------------

𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Recess had just finished, all the students were on their way to their next class.

Both me and Jimin had maths now, we both went to our lockers and took our books and we were walking to our class.

"Can we just skip this class?" Jimin whined, as he hugged my arm.
"It's maths. We can't." I said, as I held Jimin's hands.
"Besides, Yoongi Hyung will be there." I said while wiggling my eyebrows at Jimin.

They both have been dating from the past one week. The only class they have together is Maths, so most of the time you can find these two lovebirds flirting and winking at eachother.

"You don't even pay attention to the class!" I said.
"Yah! I do!" He said, more like yelled at me, as he blushed like a tomato.

"You're not the best too you know." He said, all of a sudden.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"I've seen you staring at Jungkook, many times." He stated.

He wasn't lying... I do stare at him....

"S-so what?" I blurted out, stuttering.
"You know I like him." I said.
"Yeah, I know." He replied, followed by a flirty wink.

By that time, we were already at the door of the class. We both went inside and took our seats.
He kept on teasing me about it until our teacher came.

"Good Afternoon class. Today we'll be learning about......"

The teacher started her lecture, and of course I tried to focus, but couldn't.
He won't let me. By "he" I meant Jungkook.

Honestly, I've had this huge crush on him since 6th grade, but never had the courage to tell him. Except for Chim, no ones knows this. Not even Namjoon Hyung.

{P.S : Namjoon is Taehyung's biological brother.}

I was so lost in my thoughts that, I didn't even notice the teacher calling me until I felt Jimin nudging me by my elbow.

"Mr. Kim!" She yelled, I knew she was mad.
"Y-yes?" I blurted out, as soon as I stood up.

"What's the answer to question number 6?" She asked me as she gestured her hand to the question written on the board.

"I-I don't know...." I said as I hung my head low.
"Out, now!" She yelled at me as she pointed to the door.
I flinched, as I heard her yell. I swiftly made my way out to the empty hallway.

I went out and leaned on the wall as I slid my hands into the pockets of my jeans. I stood there as I got lost in my thoughts, once again.

~Meanwhile in Class~

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Mr. Jeon, please answer this question." Mrs. Lee, the teacher, all of a sudden called me, who busy trying to see Taehyung who stood outside.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Lee-..." I started, but was interrupted by Mrs. Lee.
"Out. Just go out." She said, in a stern tone.

I didn't bother to say another word, as I made my way outside. I saw him standing there, staring at the.... floor?

I went near him and stood next to him.

"H-huh?" He looked up all of a sudden.
"Hey...." I greeted, as I looked at him with a small smile.