"𝑴𝒚 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝑻𝒖𝒕𝒐𝒓 - 𝑰𝑰"

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Both the boys reached Jungkook's house. They had planned to go to a café nearby, but turns out since it's Friday the place was filled with people. So they decided they'll go to Jungkook's house, since there was no one at his house.

[Author;
We're just going to have a HUGE time skip, because I can't think of how to take things on from now 🥲.]

𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔

"That was tiring!" Jungkook said, as he threw his head back on to the headrest on his chair.

"Yeah...." Taehyung responded as he took of his glasses.
"I'm hungry....." Jungkook said all of a sudden, sit up right.

"Me too.... do you have anything here?" Taehyung asked.
"No... I don't know how to cook....." Jungkook said as he rubbed his nape in embarrassment. Taehyung let out a small giggle upon Jungkook's statement.
"Don't worry, I can. Just tell me where all the things are." Taehyung said, as he got up and made his way to the kitchen.

"So, what do you want?" Taehyung asked, as he took the apron which was on the chair and wore it.
"Hm.... Tteokbokki?" Jungkook said, as he jumped a little on his chair like an excited kid.

"Sure!" Taehyung said, as he laughed at the boy's cuteness.
"Do you know where the rice cakes are kept?" He asked Jungkook.

"Yeah... in that cabinet above." Jungkook said as he pointed at a cabinet which was situated on the top.
"Oh...." Taehyung sighed, and went to grab it.

He opened the cabinet, and stretched upwards to search for the item. While he did, his crop top made it's way slightly up displaying a good view of his small petite waist.

"Damn...."

Jungkook thought as he drooled over Taehyung's small, yet perfectly fit waist. He slowly stood up from his chair, and made his way to Taehyung.

He hesitated a bit at first, but then decided to give in. He slowly snaked his hands around Taehyung's waist.

𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

As I searched the cabinet for the rice cakes, I was shool when I felt a strong pair of hands going around my waist.
I was too busy looking for the rice cakes that I didn't even notice Jungkook getting up from his chair and coming towards me.

My eyes widened.

He held my waist tight, I couldn't even utter a word. He then turned me around.

"J-Jungkook.... what a-are you doing....?" I asked stuttering too much.

"Damn it, Kim! Why are you stuttering!?"

I asked myself feeling embarrassed.

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I turned him around to face me, and when I did I got a full view of his heating red face.

"Cute....."

I thought as I tried to keep myself from smirking.

"J-Jungkook.... what a-are you doing....?" He asked me stuttering.
"I'm sorry.... but I don't think I can control anymore......" I said before leaning in to kiss his pink soft lips.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Taehyung's eyes widened at Jungkook's sudden actions, but for some reason, he wasn't ready to resist it.