"𝑨 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓."

Top : Jungkook
Bottom : Taehyung

- - - - - - - - - -

It has been about two years since Jungkook
and Taehyung had started dating. They met eachother at a Park, a place they could never forget. Well, not in this life as long as they are together.

[TMI : Even though they have been dating for over a year, they have never done anything other than holding hands, kissing and making out.]

They both go to the same class, and even the same course. But, their relationship is a huge secret. No one except for Taehyung's best friend, Jimin, Yoongi and Jungkook's best friend, Jin knows about this.

Today, after classes Jungkook decided to go to Taehyung's dorm as he needed a little help with his work. It was a little late. They got late, as it was their anniversary they decided to go on a little date and stay at the beach for a while.

[It is 11.15 PM now.]

𝐀𝐭 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐦

"Wait here, I'll be right back after a shower, ok?" Taehyung said, as he settled his bag on the chair next to his Study Table.

"Can I.... join you?" Jungkook asked Taehyung teasingly.
"Yah, not now." Taehyung said as he playfully hit Jungkook's bicep.
"Why not?" Jungkook said as he sulked like baby.

"Don't be a baby, Jeon." Taehyung said, and made his way to the bathroom.
"10 minutes. That's it." Taehyung said as he closed the door.

Jungkook stood there watching Taehyung close the door. He pouted, then went to the bed and sat down on it.

What if he said he was serious about it?

𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"10 minutes. That's it." I said as I closed the door.
I was so flustered that I ended up leaning over the door, sitting down... contemplating about what he said.

"Was he serious about it?"

I asked myself.

"No, I don't think he is...."

I just decided to forget it for a moment and take a shower.

I took a towel from the shelf, and made my way to the shower. I took my Bluetooth speaker and blasted my favorites.

𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞:-
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I sat there... blankly?

I don't know why, but I just said what came to my mind. Just as I was about to slip in to my thoughts I heard sounds from the bathroom, it was not some noise, it were ongs.
His favorite songs.

"Should I..."

I thought.

"Would it be.... wierd?"

I cared less. I slowly opened the door, and let myself in. As soon as I got in, I closed the door and locked it.

I turned around, I saw.... Taehyung. Not clearly, the glass was covered with mist, as the water was warm.

I saw him.

His perfect figure, through the blurred glass, swaying flawlessly to the song, completely naked.

I was so lost, I stood there staring for about 3 minutes straight.

I slowly walked towards the shower. I carefully, slid the shower's door open.... I got a clear view....