Prologue

"Our names are Max and Y/N" A voice speaks.

"Our world is fire and blood," Max narrates.

"It's the oil stupid!" More voices speak up.

"Oil wars!"

"We are killing for guzzoline!"

"The world is actually running out of water!"

"Now there's the water wars!"

"Once, I was a cop," Max continues.

"A road warrior searching for a righteous cause"

"To the terminal freak-out point!" The voices speak again.

"Mankind has gone rogue, terrorising itself!"

"Thermonuclear skirmish!"

"The earth is sour!"

"Our bones are poisoned!"

"We have become half-life!"

"As the world fell," Max says.

"Each of us in our own way was broken. It was hard to know who was more crazy..."

We now see a desert wasteland. Up on the mountains looking over the landscape are two men next to their car.

One man is standing alone a few feet away from the car, while the other is leaning against the hood of the car.

"...me... my brother... or everyone else" Max says.

"Hello?" A little girls voice whispers.

"Where are you?" She asks.

The view lowers and we see a lizard on a rock behind the two men. Then it moves and it is revealed to have two heads but share same body. Then it climbs down the rock towards the men.

"Where are you, Max?" The girl asks.

"Here they come again" Max says.

"Max and Y/N Rockatansky" A woman says.

The two headed lizard keeps running towards the men.

"Worming their way into the black matter of our brains" Max says.

"Help us Max" The girl says but more quiet voices are heard alongside but are getting louder.

"You both promised to help us" A woman says and the voices get louder.

But then they are silenced when Max stomps his foot on the lizard and pins it down with his heel.

Max's brother snaps his head to him and watches as he swings his foot up and grabs the lizard. Max looks over at his brother and offers the lizard but his brother refuses with a wave of his hand.

"I tell myself they cannot touch me" Max says.

He looks at the lizard for a sec before he puts it in his mouth and the two continue to watch the landscape.

"They are long dead" Max says.

Then slowly Max looks over his shoulder and we see he has half the lizard in his mouth before bringing more into his mouth. He looks over at his brother, who was also looking over his shoulder, look at him as well.

Then they move quickly as Max grabs their gear and shoves what he can into the car while his brother gets into the passenger seat. Max throws the gear to his brother who throws into the back while Max gets into the driver seat.

Max ignites the custom made apocalyptic car and quickly speed away down the dirt and sandy hillside.

They make some distance...