Chapter 1 - Detour

(No POV)

Two days later.

Furiosa is walking towards a black apocalyptic truck. On the back of her neck, her burned symbol visible for all to see. As she walks to her truck, a lift descending is carrying an oil tanker with its contents filled.

Furiosa enters the cabin of the truck and closes the door before placing her skull steering wheel onto the steering column.

Within the main mountain, the Immortan Joe, who no longer wore his armour and was showing his chubby and infected body, was held up by two raiders as a child, who looked identical to the other pale raiders, was blowing white powder onto his back.

Immortan Joe coughs and we hear the old age in his voice, telling and showing us he wasn't a young and strong warrior.

But rather a sickly old man.

Back to the lift, it reached the ground just as a raider yells.

"We are War Boys!" He yells.

"War Boys!" The rest of the 'War Boys' chant.

"Kamakrazee War Boys!" The chanting War Boy yells.

"War Boys!"

The War Boys move behind the oil tanker and move a fuel pod towards it.

"Fukushima Kamakrazee War Boys!"

"Hooked on!" Another but older War Boy yells as the fuel pod connects with the tanker.

"Today, we're headin' to Gas Town!" He yells as he connects some rods to the oil tanker.

"Gas Town!"

"Today, we're haulin' Aqua Cola!" He chants.

"Aqua Cola!"

Furiosa flips a switch then presses a button on the dash and the truck starts up.

Back in the Mountain, the Immortan Joe was still being held by the two War Boys but now they were placing his armour back on.

"Today, we're haulin' produce!" The War Boy yells in the distance.

"Produce!"

Back to the tanker, Furiosa reverses the truck and connects the two.

"Today, we're haulin' mothers milk!"

"Mother's Milk!"

"And Today, we're haulin' a prisoner!" He chants as two War Boys drag up a gagged Y/N.

"Prisoner!"

Y/N struggles hard but one of the War Boys punches him in his stomach and he doubles over. The other War Boys laugh and jeer at him but they quickly shut up as Y/N swings his elbow up into the War Boy's face and stumbles away.

Three more War Boys come up and help restrain, and punch, Y/N and drag him to the truck cabin and toss him into the back seat. Y/N kicks one of the War Boys and he flies out of the cabin but before he could run to the other side of the cabin a click stops him.

He looks at the driver seat and sees Furiosa holding a small crossbow and pointing at him. He glares at her and she stares at him. After a moment he sits up on the seat behind the passenger side and a War Boy comes up to him.

They chain his right wrist first then wrap the chain under the right seat's back left leg then chains his left wrist. Once the chain was secure Furiosa puts away the crossbow just as Y/N tugs at the chains, seeing if they'll loosen but to his despair, they don't.

Y/N sighs in defeat and decides to save his energy while Furiosa glances at him with the rear view mirror.

Back in the mountain, the War Boys we're placing the last bit of armour onto the Immortan Joe and then they add the final touch to his outfit by placing their symbol onto his waist.