Chapter 15 - Answer

Sapik's thoughts were a mess during the rest of the classes. Fortunately, that didn't change much from usual and she was still not listening to anything the teachers were talking about. Her brain circled a few different ideas again and again. The keywords were erotic, sex, princess, and sex friends.

She kept wondering how she could so badly fail to hide what she was doing all the time. She also blamed herself for not being able to hold back more than two days. But these were the only parts of her thoughts that were dark.

The rest was a mix of astonishment and excitement. She still couldn't believe I had given her such a proposition. At the same time, she was repeating the word princess in a loop, in awe that I hit so randomly precisely on her weakness. She wondered if this was how I was viewing her before shaking her head, trying to convince herself it was just a compliment I didn't mean, as well as a coincidence.

Everything else was about the proposal itself. From her point of view, she became a pervert because the boys didn't give her any attention and she was left with no other choice. If she was given an alternative, she would very gladly grab it. She didn't fantasize about sex 24/7 for no reason, after all.

What's more, I wanted us to be sex friends. She liked me but still didn't love me. She thought the same applied to me. Even for her, she believed it would be too fast to become real lovers so soon. Becoming sex friends might be the perfect compromise. She would get everything she loved and dreamed of getting her hands on.

Her thoughts after that were mostly focused on whether I would like her body or not. When this part was done too, she went back to her fantasies, except that it was all about having sex with me now.

After school, I went back to roam the streets. I would sometimes come across some interesting information, like the passcode of this or that door, or the password of some gangster's bank account. The codes for the doors were useful but the passwords were less so. In this day and age, having passwords wasn't enough to do anything anymore. I would also need access to their phone for things like two-factor authentication. Still, I noted down whatever I got my hands on. I never knew if I could make use of it someday.

I went back home and spent most of my time reading. As for food, I never cared much about it. Because I was on a budget, I always ended up eating simple pasta or bread. It was to the point that I looked forward to having lunch at school despite its very mediocre quality.

The next morning, Friday, Sapik was a different girl. She had put on nicer clothes than usual and had done her hair extremely neatly.

("I've washed myself three times in the morning. My pubes are trimmed, my hair is smoother than ever, and my nails are as good as they'll ever be. I have a full pack of condoms. Give me everything you have, Kyr!")

'Oh right, condoms. I'll have to buy some too.'

All of this had come at a price because she looked quite tired. Her confident self didn't last too long either. As soon as we greeted each other and the teacher started the class, she went back to more anxious thoughts.

("I've prepared the perfect way to answer him. He won't think that I'm a pervert for saying yes so easily, right? He only said I was erotic but he doesn't know what I was doing exactly, right?")

It goes without saying that she was free of any toy inserted inside her today. She was having wild thoughts about what could happen between us but things might turn out a bit differently than she imagined.

When lunchtime arrived, she called me to the same spot we used the previous day. She was quite apprehensive, playing with her hands and looking everywhere except at me. When we were there, she didn't say anything to me for a long time, looking at the ground.

("Be strong, Sapik! Tell him, just like you rehearsed! You can do it, Sapik!")

After a minute or so, she raised her head. When her eyes met mine, she blushed hard and looked away.

"O... Okay..."

("Nooo, Sapik! You're so stupid! You wasted all of yesterday's training!")

I took her hands in mine.

"Really? That's great!"

("It's done now. I lost my chance. Sigh, why am I always like this?")

"I promise I'll treat you well. I'll never do anything you dislike."

"Y-yes. I'll trust you."

("It's okay even if you take me strongly, though...")

We stayed like this for some moments more, neither of us making any move.

("What now? Should I do something first?")

Her thoughts mirrored mine but since I was the one who gave the suggestion, I decided I should be the one to begin.

"Then, since there's still a small risk someone comes our way, should we do something very light first?"

"S-sure."

("What's something very light? Handjob? Fingering?")

As usual, she was on a slightly different level from me. I planned to go slow and earn her trust. I was different from those things that exploited and raped women. I would never do anything she would dislike, not even when she didn't know about it herself. Even though she was very bold in her mind, she was still a girl without any experience. And the same was true for me. I truly believed we should go step by step.

"Let's kiss."

("A kiss? Oh right, that's how it normally goes. I should be careful with my perverted thoughts or he'll find out how I really am.")

"Okay."

I put my head closer to hers and she trembled slightly at my proximity. As expected, there was a world of difference between imagining having wild sex and making it happen. I wasn't much better either. I was hit with her pleasant smell as I came close and forced myself to push my mouth forward. My lips met hers and we initiated our first kiss.