Chapter 20 - Movie Theater

"Where do you want to sit?"

("The seats at the very back!")

"What about the seats at the back?"

"Sure."

She took the initiative and went directly for the very last row of seats in the theater. The place was far from crowded, with less than a fifth of the seats being occupied. Most of the other people were couples or small groups of women, with a few solo persons here and there. Being in the furthest seats, we were quite far from both the screen and the rest of the audience. Sapik sat on my left, around the middle of the row.

("Perfect. Now, give me some hot scenes, movie!")

The screening started. The story was quite standard, with an alien in a human body falling in love with an android. Fortunately for Sapik, there were indeed some semi-erotic scenes when things got heated up between the two main characters.

("Here it is. Oh, it's nice when they don't reveal much either. It leaves more to the imagination.")

When the protagonists shared their passion, they also let out small sighs and moans of pleasure, making the whole thing even more intimate. Since this movie was rated 12+, there never was anything too revealing but the viewers were still able to appreciate the fervor.

("Wow, those actors are quite into it. I could almost believe they were doing it for real. I'm getting wet. What about Kyr?")

I wasn't left stoic from what was happening either. I agreed that the scene was well acted and my boner was proof of that.

("Yes! He's hard too! Success! Come to me, now! You won't do nothing when you have your sex friend right next to you in that situation, right?")

For once, I agreed with her. She had been patient with me and I thought it was time we moved forward with exploring our sexualities. I moved my left hand to her right thigh as she kept sending me glances. I laid it on top of it and she shivered.

("Here it is, finally! This is so exciting! Do whatever you want, Kyr!")

I wasn't too familiar with what to do in that situation so I could only rely on common sense. The only common sense I knew about these situations was porn movies.

'Better than nothing, I guess.'

I caressed her thigh slowly, rubbing her skin through the fabric of her dress. Being so willing, it didn't take her long before she opened her legs slightly, inviting. Her breathing was also getting harder. She had stopped looking at me and was now staring forward. An external observer might even think she found the movie fascinating.

With her legs now opened enough, I moved my hand toward her inner thighs, all the while continuing my light strokes. She separated her legs even further and I slowly moved upward.

("I also want to touch him. It's okay, right?')

Just as she finished this thought, she extended her right hand and put it on my left thigh. She imitated me and brushed it with her palm and fingers, moving toward my inner thigh and groin. We were now synchronized. Whenever I advanced in the direction of my objective, she did the same. Eventually, we reached our goals.

I touched her panties through her dress with the tips of my fingers and she trembled at the contact. At the same time, she put her hand on the bulge of my member and I also shook at the feeling.

("It's a bit weird that someone is touching me there but it's making me so hot. And he's so hard too. Should I stroke him some more?")

Her dress was kind of in the way. I could put my hand under it and continue what we were doing but I thought we would always be limited in our current positions. I turned my head in her direction and whispered.

"Sapik."

She finally looked at me again. I took her head in hand to kiss her. She was a bit startled but soon responded to it with as much passion as me. After a minute, I separated from her.

"Let's continue this somewhere else, okay?"

"Yes..."

("Is it time for this?")

Her eyes were full of lust and desire. Even if I didn't have my mind-reading ability, I wouldn't have made any mistake about what she wanted to do. I took her hand and we stood up to exit the room. I was too horny to go anywhere far, though. I took her to the toilet area and after checking that the place was empty, I entered the female toilets, thinking that she might be uncomfortable going to the male ones.

("In the toilets? He's so bold! This is so thrilling! Just like what happened to Princess Emilia!")

Princess Emilia had indeed done very many things in restrooms, for some reason. We entered a cubicle and locked it after us. It was a bit crowded with two people but it was still good enough. I turned to her again and went for another kiss, which she gladly responded to. This only made us even more lustful and after a few seconds, I stopped it once more.

"Sapik. You know I'm completely inexperienced, right? I hope you guide me through this. Tell me if I do anything you don't like, or if there's anything you want me to do, okay?"

("Oh, he's so cute. Even though it's okay to do whatever you want.")

"Oh... Alright. It's the same for me, you see."

"In that case, let's do our best to enjoy this."

"Yes."

("Definitely!")

I gave her another short peck before going down and kissing her neck. She sighed in pleasure at the new feeling and I gave her a few more kisses. While doing this I touched her chest for the first time. She couldn't help shivering this time, her hot breath hitting the top of my head. From now on, I shall follow Princess Emilia's experience and hope for the best.

If you like the story, please consider supporting the author as well as reading 100+ chapters ahead over many series, with 30 chapters ahead just for this story https://subscribestar.adult/dictatelion