Season 2. Episode 5 - The fight for our town. Deku Vs Kokabiel

Izuku:"Wow!" He exclaims as he sees a large magical barrier covering the whole school

Izuku:"Wow!" He exclaims as he sees a large magical barrier covering the whole school. Sona and the student council minus Tsubaki all float and manages the barrier.

Sona:"We've covered the school with the barrier in order to prevent anything drastic that would happen. That way we can keep anything in there from getting damage."She explains.

Rias:"Thank you Sona."She expresses.

Sona:"But this will only hold unless everything remains the same."She explains.

Rias:"I understand."She says to Sona. Tsubaki comes in and goes to her fellow council members.

Izuku:"How's Irina?" He asks.

Tsubaki:"Her conditions are not life threatening. She can thank Asia."She says as she makes her way next to her master.

Asia:"Thank Goodness."

Izuku:"I can't see Xenovia anywhere".

Saji:"So does that mean you guys haven't heard from Kiba then?"He asks.

Izuku:"Yeah, but we know he'll be here." He replies.

Koneko:"Yes."She agrees.

Sona:"The others and I will keep the barrier up, so that it'll stop the school from collapsing. As much I prefer to avoid it." goes on for explanation.

Rias"I won't let that happen."She proclaims.

Sona:"It's not too late to call your brother." says to her friend.

Rias:"But I don't see you calling your sister."She replies back.

Sona:"You know my reasons. Sirzechs loves you, you know he will want to help us. He will not hesitate to come down here."

Akeno:"That's why I already called him. " She says her word out. Rias looks to her Queen.

Rias:"Akeno! How could you do that behind my back?!" She asks angrily.

Akeno:"I know you understand you don't want to bother your brother unless the situation calls for it. Our enemy is a leader class Fallen Angel. He's not someone you can take on your own. I believe this qualifies as a must."

Rias:"Fine." She concedes.

Akeno:"I thank you for your consideration president. Sirzechs and his forces should arrive in one hour."

Rias:"It seems that I can't win against you Akeno."She remarks to her servant. "This will be a fun hour." The ORC then makes their way into the school.

Rias:"Izuku, I'm gonna need you to do the heavy lifting. You're gonna be supporting us as much as you can and you'll also need to be on the assault as you'll be replacing Kiba's position. Are you alright with that?"She asked her Greenete who closes his eyes and activates One For All

 Are you alright with that?"She asked her Greenete who closes his eyes and activates One For All