tell me you'll spank my butt

>>Luke's pov<<

Calum and I were walking down the hall to head into our dressing rooms just aimlessly chatting, wedged in a green blow-up floatie, when Ashton pointed the camera at us.

"You guys are so outrageous," he says into the phone excitedly still aiming the camera in our direction.

Everything seemed pretty normal until Calum said something that was pretty un-normal,

"Tell me how good looking I am," he says to Ashton.

"What?" He asks looking at Calum amusement lighting up his eyes as he giggles his signature school girl giggle.

"I said 'tell me how good looking I am'" He repeats and starts laughing.

I just forcefully laughed along with him trying to hide just how ridiculously jealous I was at the scene that had folded out in front of me.

"Is this a weird thing you want me to do or?" Ashton trails off at the end awaiting a reply from calum as he just giggles some more.

I knew it was a joke and that I should probably not be this jealous at the antics exchanged between the two boys, but it was kind of hard when Calum replied cheekily with,

"Just spank me.."

" I don't know if I'm ready for that kind of-"he was cut short by calum yet again repeating himself.

"Just spank me," calum was laughing now as was Ashton as he continued talking,

"Oh, calum you're a naughty boy!" Michael, who had just caught up with us after getting some food, was laughing now even though he had no idea what was going on.

My blood was boiling with rage now, but mostly just jealousy.

But instead of letting it show I just forced a laugh with them and hoped no one noticed that it was fake.

The rest of their playful banter is almost a blur as I just continue to walk down the hall. I just stay silent and shut out the rest of what they are saying, only catching a 'tell me you'll spank my... butt' before I do so.

And once the video is over and the three are still laughing, I raise the float and slip out from it and speed-walk the rest of the way to the dressing room, not looking back once to check and see of they were looking at me.
-*-*-*-*-*-

Once I make my way into the dressing room I plop down onto the couch and pull my phone out of my pocket, along with my ear buds. I angrily shove them into my ears and turn the volume all the way up.

Everyone knew not to mess with me when I was like this, so that's exactly why I did it; so the guys wouldn't mess with me when they made it into the dressing room.

Speaking of the devils, they walked in just as I picked out a song to listen to.

They glanced over at me all with confusion and concern written onto their features.

Ashton opened his mouth to say something, but then noticed I had my ear buds in with the 'i-don't-want-to-talk-about-it' face, and quickly shut it with a sigh.

The three dispersed into the game room to do god knows what, while I just sat and moped on the couch.

Sitting and moping got pretty bored after a while, so five songs later and an hour left to our show, I decided twitter might be a good solution.

Boy was I wrong. It just threw gasoline onto the fire that was my jealousy as my whole time line was filled with tweets about the video that was previously uploaded, and tweets about how much they shipped 'cashton'.