( Prologue) Only Through Pain Do I see the Cure

( First off this will contain spoilers from the game Spider-Man 2 the game newly released. Read at your own risk.

For those that had beaten the game I'm going to change it up a bit. Harry deserves much better than what happened.

I'm going make Venom...kinda good and make Riot the main bad guy if that's ok.

I already have a plan in mind for it.

Also Suicide attempt and mentions. If you are sensitive to these topics I deeply apologize. I do hope you enjoy the chapter.

Anyway let's get started.)

The Rain was pouring down hard as you were driving home and called your girlfriend Felicia.

" Hello. Felicia Hardy I can't pick up the phone I'm busy doing something. Leave a voicemail and I will get back at you. If it you Y/N love you bunches mwah!" You heard Felicia voicemail going off and heard the beep as you chuckled at the kiss she blew.

"....Hey Felicia...it's Me Y/N...I know I said today the day where I'm no longer extremely sick but..,.fate just....has a funny sense of humor....maybe...you should start looking for other people...i don't know...just losing hope.....I'm sorry we can talk about this later. I don't want to ruin your day....you...you deserve to be happy.....love you." You said as you rubbed your face with your free hand as you ended the call.

You then began to call MJ your sister. Hoping she would at least pick up. You heard her voice a few seconds later.

" Hey big bro. How are you? Feeling much better? I have such a celebration planned for you." She sound excited as she desperately wished for you to be cured for many years now.

".....MJ....things...aren't going that way I'm afraid." You said with a sad tone knowing your sister won't be happy.

" Y/N? You ok? You sound extremely depressed.....what happened?" You heard the concern in your sister voice as you sighed.

".....I'm...not getting the cure....Dr.Nazer said.....I'm not on the list anymore...that I suddenly disappeared so I'm no longer his patient...he gave the medicine to a woman who just recently had a bad illness instead of someone who been suffering for years..." you said you kept driving's. The urge to just drive off and end your suffering is just too great.

" They cannot do that! By law you have to be the next person. Why the hell would he call you last night and prepare for you it if this is what's going to happen?!" She sounded extremely angry. Wanting to beat the crap out of that ass.

".....to make me suffer...to let me know that I'm nothing...and will always be nothing....he called me poor....saying I didn't have a million....but she did....." You kept driving somehow becoming completely numb in the process.

"...Y/N...I don't like that tone you're using. That's it I'm dropping everything where are you I'm driving you home.....Y/N....Y/N don't you hang up on me!" Those were the last word you heard from her at the moment as you indeed hung up as you drove even faster breathing heavily.

You heard your phone and you just ignored it but because you been ignoring calls when you were depressed your sister brother Peter programmed to make sure you heard the voice mail.

" Y/N. I know you're in pain...you feel like nothing is going to get better. Harry and I are working together to help you. Maybe the answer doesn't lie in other people. But in friends, family and love....Y/N Please...I beg you...Don't do this...I'm coming to find you I will be there soon." Peter said as you heard his sad tones he sound extremely desperate.

Some tears went down your face as you kept driving. You didn't want to end it. But you wanted the to end it so the pain will stop. So you can be free.

" Y/N....you don't want to die...Don't do it. We can help you. Let us help you. Let us heal you. Let us cure you." A mysterious voice spoke as you began to look around trying to find the voice as you heard a loud honk seeing a massive truck approaching you. At first you didn't do anything embracing the end. But at the last moment you fought to live. You fought to survive.