Chapter 4

You lightly hum, feeling the bed dip as someone sits at the edge, a large hand lightly carressing your cheek as a sleepy smile appears on your lips, your (E/c) eyes lightly flutter open, looking at your husband, lightly bringing your smaller hand up and cup the hand that was on your cheek, a bruise on your nose and a busted lip from the boys punch to the face, Thomas's eyes lightly narrowed down looking at the injury's on your face, grunting softly as his thumb brushed over the wound on your bottom lip, causing a light wince of pain from you.

"I'm ok, Thomas, it don't hurt that much.", you lightly smile as you gaze at him.

Thomas nodding softly as he grunts lowly, laying down beside you slowly, as you snuggle into his side, smiling softly as he wraps an arm around your small frame, his large hand lightly running through your hair as you hum, slowly falling asleep again.

----MORNING!----

A soft yawn leaves your lips as you get up, stretching as a few pops resignate through the empty room, lightly humming as you look over and expect to see your husband working at his table but he's not there. A light frown crossing your face as you lift a brow in confusion, slowly getting up and dressed in a new dress, running a hand through your (h/l) (h/c) hair, before going upstairs, your flats lightly tap on the creaky steps as you grunt sliding the basement door open.

Your eyes looking around the empty room in confusion and concern, walking into the room and closing the basement door, lightly humming as you walk to the kitchen, smiling softly as Mama was making breakfast.

"Mornin' Mama, where's the boys at?", you lightly smile, Mama looking over at you with her own smile.

"Mornin' Honey, the boys went to go get some things from the store, they should be back soon.", you lightly nod taking in this information.

"Thomas went with Hoyt?", your brows furrow confused as Mama nods.

"Hoyt wanted to talk to him, something about needing to educate him?", you lightly frown, knowing Hoyt wanted to educate him about something stupid with being a Man, shaking your head softly as you sigh.

"Thomas doesn't need anything like that, he's fine the way he is...", you lightly murmur causing Mama to hum in agreement, shaking her head as well.

"You know he's always hard on him, (Y/n).", you sigh tiredly, sitting in a chair as Mama plates breakfast and sets a plate Infront of you, smiling softly as she pats your shoulder.

"Change of subject, how's the baby makin' coming along?", your eyes widen slightly looking up at her in embarrassment, blushing heavily as you look away from her, coughing softly.

"Um, well...I've actually been feeling a little off lately?", not really knowing what to say to please her in the subject, Mama smiling happily as she takes a seat across from you as you eat slowly.

"How so Honey?", her eyes holding excitement as she gazes at you, you eyes averting away and to your plate of food.

"I don't know how to explain it? It's like I'm sick, but then it goes away as soon as I wanna puke.", your brows knit together in frustration, causing Mama to lightly laugh, nodding softly as she reaches across the table and sets a hand on yours.

"It's alright Honey, just know that this family cares for you, and that Tommy will always be there for you.", she smiles softly as you return her smile, nodding softly as you lightly jump hearing the front door being slammed open, a few muffled cries being heard as well as you and Mama get up and rush out of the kitchen, pausing as you both see three males, tied up and beaten on the floor, bleeding as Hoyt laughs, Thomas stepping around the males on the floor to get to you, wrapping his arms around your waist as he sets his forehead against yours, causing a smile to form on your lips as well as a grunt from him.

"Alright Lovebirds! Break it up, Tommy you got work to do after breakfast, so take these Assholes downstairs and tie em' up good!", Hoyt laughs as he walks to the kitchen, a slight frown decorated your lips as Thomas grumbles and pulls away from your embrace, reaching down and grunting loudly as he picks all three males up, walking to the basement door as you open it, watching him decend downstairs, sighing softly as you close the door, knowing Thomas doesn't like you watching him work. Going back to the kitchen to finish breakfast and to wait for your husband to return from the basement as Hoyt goes on about how the boys thought it would be funny to steal from our store and get away with it.

"I sure taught those Assholes a lesson!", he laughs loudly as he eats, causing you to lightly shake your head with a smile.

"Now Hoyt, be careful of your teeth.", Mama scolds him as Hoyt scowls.

"What teeth Mama?! That one little bastard made sure to knock most of em' out!", he lightly huffs, scowling as you try to hide your laughs, causing his scowl to turn to you.

"It ain't funny...", he lightly mumbles as you snort, nodding softly as you breathe heavily to calm down.

"Sorry, Hoyt, maybe we can take the guys teeth from downstairs and make you some dentures?", you suggest as Mama laughs, your face lightly breaking out into a smile as Hoyt scowls at both of you.

"Asshole's...", he grunts before getting up and stomping upstairs, slamming his bedroom door as you laugh lightly, picking up the table with Mama.

"Best be glad he has a soft spot for ya'.", Mama lightly laughs, doing dishes as you hum lightly.

"It has its advantages.", you lightly laugh, helping with dishes as the faint sound of a chainsaw and screams resignate from the basement door.

(A/n: Hey Honey bunnies! I'm back with a new chapter! Hope this goes well, I'm still trying to figure out the details for this storyline, but in the meantime I'm making another story! It's called Lurking For Your Love, it's a Jacob Alden x Reader, since my boy doesn't get enough love I decided to make a story just for him, hope you all like this chapter, remember, Like and comment!❤️)