II: First Contact...

Welcome. The hype on the first chapter was ridiculous. 6 votes, 10 comments, over 50 reads, like this is amazing! In short, this is for ya'll.

Enjoy...

---

"Weren't their coordinates sent out from the space station?"

Huh. Took them long enough.

"Who cares? They're here and alive. Do they look like a mannequin to you?"

Well they sound bratty...

"They're sound asleep. Let's wake 'em up."

I woke up instantly, scaring the two people in front of me.

"Wake up who?" I ask them. 

"Were you faking your slumber?" the female asks me. 

"No. When I don't sleep with earmuffs, I hear everything that's going on," I explained to them.

...

"That's--"

"A good explanation? Yes, I think it is," I said, cutting the female off.

"Anyways, do you remember your name?" the female asked.

"Pfft--do I remember my name? What a silly question. I'm Satoru Gojo, at your service," I tell the two.

"Nice to meet you Gojo. I'm Dan Heng, and this is March 7th," Dan said, pointing at the female. 

...

...

...

"You talking about the date or her?"

"Me!" March exclaimed, pouting.

"Oooooh. My bad," I said.

"The space station had just been attacked by the Anti-matter Legion. We came to help with the rescue at the request of Lead Researcher Asta," Dan explained.

"Wait wait wait, back the car up," I said, "Anti-matter Legion?"

"Goons owned by the Destruction. You're lucky that the most dangerous Emanator of Destruction, Lord Ravager among them isn't around. Just some nasty minions," March explained. 

"We'll take those invaders out soon, don't worry," she assures me. 

"Now that I know that, who's this 'Asta'?" I asked them.

"Asta's a petite cutie with pink hair. Madam Herta appointed her to be the acting lead researcher," March explained to me, "That girl really needs to step up. I can't believe her own employee doesn't even know her name."

Thats... embarrassing~!

 embarrassing~!