Misunderstanding...

Welcome back to Gojo, AKA, TRO, AKA the book that got me to where I am today. In short, I will be trying to update this book consistently (For real this time...). I hope my other books kept you at bay while this was inactive.

Enjoy.

____________________________________________________________

Hotel...

"UUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHH!" Gojo exclaims as he practically leaps into bed. 

"So much yapping, so much walking, so much filler..." 

Gojo rolls along the bed.

"So tiring..."

Gojo gets back up.

"I wonder if they have any robes..." 

He makes his way to the closet, opens it, and finds a bathrobe that's surprisingly his size. Smiling, he puts it on. 

"Ahh, comfy. Now, to catch some Z's!"

Gojo literally leaps into the comfy bed, trying to catch a bit of sleep for whatever's to come next tomorrow.

...

...

...

KNOCK
KNOCK
KNOCK

"I'm sleeping!" Gojo says.

"Obviously you're not!"

Gojo growls before stomping over to the door and opening it with the intent to argue.

...

"Stelle? What are you doing up?"

"I need to tell you something," she tells him, a bit serious for his liking. He knows it's important now.

"Come on in, I guess," Gojo says, allowing Stelle to enter his room. She sits on his bed and users him over. Gojo sits down and patiently waits for her to speak.

...

"Something's up with Cocolia," Stelle says.

"You mean Coco Puffs?" Gojo asked.

"Be serious here," Stelle says.

 "I am," Gojo replies.

...

Stelle sighs.

"I felt a... weird presence within her. Did you?" Stelle asks him.

Gojo rubs his chin. Stelle looks at Gojo impatiently. 

"Now that you think about it, my Six Eyes did detect a weird presence. I didn't think any of it though."

...

"If you think she's bad news, we can--"

"Not right now," Stelle says, "We'll cross that bridge when we get to it."

Gojo gets cut off by Stelle's claim.

"Their real intentions always show eventually. We just have to catch 'em in the act..." 

...

"I like how you think sis," Gojo says, "Now if you'll excuse me, we have a lot of bs to do, so I'd like to get some sleep to endure it."

"I understand," Stelle says, getting up. She opens his door and walks out... but she turns to Gojo.

...

"Just be ready if my assumptions are right..." she tells him.

...

"Alright. 'Night sis!" Gojo says.