V

Seungmin and Jeongin were casually cuddling watching anime in the living room television, when suddenly there was an abrupt opening of the front door. Startling the both and sitting upright from the couch.

Out of concern of what was going on, the both watched Chan carrying Felix into the home and Jisung appeared worriedly after in case for assistance.

"Sorry guys, but we need the couch as of right now." Chan affirmed as he gentle laid Felix across it.

Minho was taking his time entering last making his way to the front door, he went towards the four who worriedly surrounded Felix, him casually taking his seat on the single sofa.

"What happened to you Felix Hyung?" Jeongin questioned with genuine concern.

Felix rolled up his pant exposing the abrasion on his ankle, glaring over it himself to see it has bruised over a few minutes. "I clumsily ran into some scrap metal." Felix tried to laugh it off but winced at the stinging ache of the cut.

Seungmin had left to grab some bandages, shortly then assisting Chan in helping Felix with covering the wound. "Here you go Hyung."

As Jisung observed the room, it was like time had frozen in the moment, noticing all the boys but one, were showing an obvious concern for the injured. Minho had an expression that he was truly unfazed, only letting out an unbothersome yawn.

"Seungmin and Jeongin, help take Felix into our room, I'll give him some medicine for the pain." Chan asserted. Both boys silently nodded and went to help assist Felix up the stairs into the room as Chan parted his way to obtain the medicine.

Leaving both Minho and Jisung in the living room.

Jisung's concerned expression turned serious as he focused on the red hair, "What were you thinking? Hotwiring a car? Felix was injured because of you!" Jisung abruptly made his way to Minho, who sat a little too comfortable amidst the critical situation.

Minho then let out an uncaring scoff, leaning forward into his seat. "He's fine, it's just a minor injury." He looked at him with a blank expression to Jisung's concerns. "And at the cost of it, we got a newer vehicle at good quality that we desperately needed. Obviously, everything turned out alright."

Jisung was disgusted by the change manner of the boy. "He could have been critically injured or killed!"

Minho rolled his eyes while leaning back into his seat and mumbled under his breath. "Whatever..."

Jisung then felt a stronger sense of a evil aura present, radiating from the boy in front of him. Discovering that his intuition was right the whole time. "Y-you're a..."

Minho then quickly stood up from his seat, approaching Jisung closer.

The younger stepped back a little by the darker appearance of the ambered-eye boy. Deadpan expression and deepened eyes. "A Demon? yes, I am." He stated with a pleasing smile as he finished Jisung's sentence.

Jisung saw the glint of the pits of hell reflecting onto Minho's cold eyes. Disturbed and frightened he stood a few inches away from pure evil.

"And yourself? You're not who you say you are either, aren't you?" Minho inquired as he observed the boy closely.

"Wh-what are you talking about...?" Jisung tried to play it off.