Prolouge

3rd P.O.V.

Deep Forest...

The scene begins with two people running in the middle of a forest looking exhausted and hurt as they stop take a break for a moment to catch their breath. Suddenly they heard something in the air, spotting a helicopter that went past them and to somewhere else.

??? 1#: Where's it going?

??? 2#: Don't know but check the direction that helicopter went.

The woman with the eyepatch looks toward the direction that helicopter flew towards. On the open fields in the forest, two group emerge from the forest one banding the color red and the other blue.

The two groups start fighting amongst each other as the helicopter from before hovers over them as the female reporter explains what's going on.

Female reporter: Can everyone see this? We're currently in a helicopter high in the air in northern Kanagawa. Where a battle take place similar to those of the warring states period.

??? 1#: A battle?

The woman with the eyepatch was overhearing what the reporter was saying as she was confused herself as the female continue her coverage.

Female reporter: A battle Kawakami Academy where martials arts is part of the curriculum has a school that uses martial arts belts to resolve internal problems.

Inside the helicopter was the female reporter and cameraman alongside them was an old man being the headmaster of the academy and a mysterious person covering his face with a cloak

???: So, this is Kawakami academy and its finest students. They sure know how settle a dispute.

Headmaster: Yes, and you'll soon join them after the big five arrive.

???: This puts a smile on my face.

The helicopter change directions to another location as another fight is taking place by the riverbed.

Female reporter: The largest of those duels a Kawakami conflict is being held right now. A massive battle is unfolding between the class with the top grade 2S and the one with the worst 2F.

???: Everyone, Go!

A man from below is heard shouting while sitting on throne, this person name is Hideo Kuki. He's part of Kuki family and there distinguished with large "X" mark on their forehead.

Hideo:  No, holding back! Now we're gonna show them, why class S is at the top

Hideo:  No, holding back! Now we're gonna show them, why class S is at the top. Margit?

Zooming towards another location, another group from blue are seen at standby with Margit the leader of the group waiting for orders.