Chapter 1

3rd P.O.V.

In the aftermath of the Kawakami duel was sort of settled back in the forest, the headmaster considered Class 2F as the victor considering they were about to win against Class 2S before Y/n arrival at the battlefield. The headmaster later gave everyone in the area a proper explanation about who Y/n is and why is he's joining the school.

He explained that Y/n is a student from the U.S., who was trained in a rare ancient martial art that made him so strong that many opponents from across the world was defeated by him. Hence, why the headmaster accepted Y/n in his school in the first place since Y/n's skills could be an interesting addition especially with big four never experience the type fighting skill Y/n preform. 

Many students were amazed on what Y/n accomplish especially Yamato and his friends who were the most surprise of them all. Considering to them, they always thought Momoyo was the strongest in the school since no one won against her in a fight, not even the other members of the big four. So, when they saw Y/n take down Momoyo in one fast strike, they knew he was the real deal if he can take down someone as Momoyo senpai.

So, the headmaster placed Y/n in the dorm building with Yamato and his friends for time being until he can get Y/n his own dorm room if Y/n wants that or not. For Yamato and his friends it was exciting to have someone amazing and strong as Y/n to have around.

But to Momoyo...

It meant she finally met someone who could give her the fight, she been craving for a long time since joining this school. Which this didn't go unnoticed for Yamato who has deep feelings for her but knows he could never match her in brute force and only sees him as a brother than as a partner.

At Night...

We see Momoyo sneaking into Y/n's bedroom getting ready to sneak attack him as she hover over his bed with a grin on her face.

Momoyo: Oh, Y/n~ You better not sleeping on me right now on me because if you are... get ready for this!

She charge up her fist.

Momoyo: Kawakami style; Dynasty Warriors Punch!

However....

Momoyo: Ack!

Momoyo: Ack!

She was met with a swift punch in the head by Y/n, who managed to jump away from her attack and counterattack.

Y/n: Seriously, Momoyo... when are you going to learn to give it a break. I know I only moved here about a week ago but still you should know by now to never sneak on someone, who mastered sleep awareness.

Momoyo: Damn it... *thought* You're incredible, Y/n~ You only keep amazing me, more and more.

Y/n: Anyway is the middle of the night shouldn't we put this fight on hold until tomorrow morning.

Momoyo: Never! Not until you show me that incredible skill of yours.

Y/n: Sorry, no can do. This skill I mastered is way too dangerous for any normal person unless your willing to bare the extreme training. And considering your personality this skill is the complete opposite of you.