Trick Or Treat🎃👻

Summary: You spend a meaningful day with your amazing girlfriend.

Warnings: none

Pairings: Natasha Romanoff x reader (romantic), Avengers x reader (platonic)

↠↠↠

"I'm back!" you sang out, walking into the Avengers Compound

"Hi detka..." Natasha said, as she greeted you with a kiss. "What's all this? I thought you said you were going shopping for groceries." Natasha said, as she inspected all of your 'groceries'.

"Well, I was... until I saw the cutest Halloween decorations ever!!!" you exclaimed, as you placed your bags on the kitchen table. You dumped everything you bought out of the bags. Soon enough, the table was covered with carving tools, different candies, Halloween colored decorations, and so much more.

"So... you didn't get the groceries?" Natasha asked, raising an eyebrow at you.

"What is wrong with you!? I tell you that I bought stuff for Halloween and you don't even acknowledge it?!"

"I dunno, dorogoy. I've never really seen the appeal to Halloween." Natasha's statement caused you to gasp loudly.

"How are we even together?!"

"What do you mean?"

"I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!! It's when we can dress up in random costumes, give out candy to adorable kids who are trick or treating! How can you not love Halloween?!" you exclaimed loudly. Natasha shrugged, smiling at you. "You know what! We're gonna spend the whole day showing you the best parts about the night of all Hallow's Eve!" you quickly ran to your shared bedroom, almost bulldozing over Clint and Tony.

"You still didn't answer my question! Did you get the food or not?!" Natasha called out after you, but it was too late; you were already gone.

"What's going on with Smarties?" Tony asked. Smarties became Tony's nickname for you after the team caught you stuffing your face full of the candy in the middle of the night.

"She's going on and on about how exciting Halloween is..."

"C'mon Nat. You can't still be mad about that!" Clint cried out, exasperated. He knew instantly why his best friend was agitated.

"Wait... what's going on?" Tony looked confused between the two best friends.

"The first Halloween Natasha spent at S.H.I.E.L.D. an agent decided it would be a good idea to place dozens of actual spiders in her room, along with snakes... long story short, they were left beaten to a pulp and are no longer an agent so...." Clint explained, snickering slightly.

"Damn..." Tony chuckled.

"It wasn't funny then, and it isn't funny now!!"

"Okay! I'm ready!!" you walked out, dressed in complete autumn colored clothes. You were dressed in a light brown tight-knit sweater with a trench coat and a pair of black high waisted jeans.

"Ready for where exactly?" Natasha questioned.

"We are going to go pick out pumpkins and then we're gonna carve 'em! Then all of us are gonna decorate some parts of the compound with the decorations I bought."

"Moya lyubo–"

"Please Natty? For me?"

"...fine, but I won't guarantee that I'll like it..."

"Yay! Let's go!"

"Have fun, you two!!" Clint called out, as you pulled Natasha away.

↠↠↠

"Okay! We're here!" you cheered.

"Detka... I thought you said that we were going to a pumpkin patch."

"What no!! That's what I wanted Tony and Clint to think. Why you may ask, well because my dear Natasha Alianovna Romanoff, we are going to be pulling pranks on them for the entire day!" This caused Natasha to grin widely. She quickly jumped out of the car, and dragged you into the store; nearly pulling your arm out of its socket, might I add.

The two of you spent over 3 hours in the store, but neither of you minded. The whole reason why you both worked so together was because of your love for scaring people. All people saw in your relationship was a pure princess and a dangerous beast but in reality, it was just 2 soft beasts who loved pranks...

The two of you finished your shopping and quickly ran back to the car.

"Oh, I can't wait for this!!" you said, as you pulled out of the parking lot.

↠↠↠

You and Nat returned to the compound hours after you bought everything you needed without alerting anyone. Your first prank was set up in Tony's lab, and it was quite simple. Tony had already decorated his lab in the spirit of Halloween, and you knew that had bought one of those witches that played a scary laugh every time you walked past it. So, when Tony was eating lunch, you and Natasha snuck into his lab and hacked into the witch's voice box. Which meant that you could control when the witch would start laughing. The two of you were quick to leave before you got caught. When you did start the witch's laugh, you could hear Tony's girlish scream from across the compound.

The next person you hit was Steve, you painted his suit neon green and also spray painted his shield 'Hello Kitty' colors. To say he was frustrated would not bring his rollercoaster of emotions to justice.

After that, you and Natasha hit Clint, Bucky, Bruce, Wanda, and Peter at the same time. The original plan was supposed to be Clint walking into the kitchen where a tripwire was set and green slime would pour down on him before confetti cannons would go off causing the confetti to stick onto him. However, you didn't expect all of them to enter at the same time, so when Peter set off the tripwire, they were all doomed.

Last but not least, Sam's room. You knew that he was going to be returning from a mission later that night so you decided to cover his entire room in sticky notes. Everything was covered in bright sticky note papers and you even added the finishing touch of fake spiders in his underwear drawer.

By the end of the night, the two of you were exhausted. Your cheeks hurt from smiling so much, and your stomachs ached from the laughter you two held in.

"Ya tebya lyublyu'" Natasha said, looking at you.

"Did you just say you love me?" you asked, surprised. It was the first time Natasha's ever said that to you. When you first said it, Natasha told you she wasn't ready yet and you respected that. But now, hearing her say it for the first time, your heart feels full.

"I did,"

"I love you too." you grinned before pulling her into a passionate kiss. The two of you drifted off to sleep in each other's arms but before you could fully succumb to slumber, you heard Sam's cry of surprise as he entered his room for the first time.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!?!!?!??!"

↠↠↠

1126 words