Fourteen

[ Event name: Smile flower

Number of participants : 13

Objective: to get out ]

The boys remain doubtful, their only objective being to get out. Great, but how? Soonyoung looks at the ropes and wonders if they'll work...

" Don't touch anything ! " says Wonwoo

" Won'.."

" It'll burn your hands."

" I'm sure these ropes can help."

" Certainly, but not hot, look, they're holding the elevator..." Says Jeonghan, analyzing the space.

" Is the exit upwards ? "

" You're a genius ! " Says Jeonghan

Soonyoung and all the boys, look at Jeonghan wondering what idea he has in the back of his head...

" Chan."

" What ? "

" You still have your knife on you ? "

The boy starts patting his clothes, then shoves his hands in his pockets and pulls out his Swiss Army knife. He holds it out to his elder brother, and all eyes are on him, because no one knows what Jeonghan is going to do.

" Lie down on the ground, and hold on with all your might, it's going to shake..."

" Would you be so kind as to explain ? " Says Seungcheol

" No time, I just know I know how to get out of there..."

" Again ? You really are amazing." Says Vernon

" I'm simply analyzing the surroundings to perfection before jumping in doing anything stupid. "

Soonyoung sticks his tongue out at him, feeling deeply targeted by the words to Jeonghan but of course, everyone listens to Jeonghan, they all lie on the floor, they're glued together in panic...

The second-oldest of the group moves towards the ropes that hold the elevator, he approaches the knife to the first rope with a sigh, all his thoughts mingling and his gaze settles on his friends, one by one, he looks at them with apprehension and finally, his gaze stops on his boyfriend who is trembling with fear, his head buried in his arms.

" I love you guys." Says Jeonghan

" Don't say that ! What are you-" Says Seokmin

The boy didn't even have time to finish the sentence he'd started because Jeonghan, cutting the elevator ropes, the boys screamed in fear as they clung on with all their might, the elevator ended up crashing to the ground, the boys slowly raised their heads to see one last panel with music...

[ You've really come to the end of our game, but you've lost Jeonghan, and that's all I wanted, so please take the door, you're free to go. Goodbye ! ]

" Hannie-ya ! " Joshua shouts

" Where the fuck is he ? " Says Jihoon

" I want my boyfriend back." Joshua shrieks

" Our brother at heart. " Says Seungcheol

Tears begin to roll down the cheeks of our twelve friends; they mustn't leave here without someone, and certainly not without the person who saved them.

" Guys ! " Says a tired voice

" Jeonghan ! " Shouts the boys

" I'm here, it's all right."

" I love you ! " Joshua shouts, crying his eyes out.

Everyone runs into Jeonghan's arms, all of them, happy and relieved.

[ This door leads you outside, into daylight. Forever kids, it was fun playing with you. ]

" Free at last." Said Jun

" Don't open that door, Kwan."

" But why ? "

" Too simple, much too simple, it smells like a trap."

" Which way out then ? " Vernon asks

" Behind you, there's a window, which it lets daylight through."

" But Han, can you stop being clever ? " Says Soonyoung

" Nah, because without my analytical skills we'd all be dead. "

The boys laugh, releasing the pressure, they move towards the window, taking everything they need to reach under it, they pile up their belongings and begin to reach their goal, to get out.