chapter 3 Life long

Ram wants to listen to the school story.... just he wanted to change subject
.

Sia had a headache, and she don't like school....the school was nothing fun....

"The school is not fun,"  Sia said directly.

"The teacher is fierce. Every time I am late, I'm punished by then.... need to write homework....too..... I don't like go to school... it's better I'll stay home and play with my sisters"... (pout)

Ram : punished????? ( eyebrows  raised)

Sia nodded with the sad face and said, "Yes, it is too much."

Her mother had great expectations from her, so she never told her mom about it.
Moreover, more importantly, on Teachers’ Day, many students in the class bought gifts for the teacher. her mom also give gifts to sia so she could hand over her teacher...., when teacher get gifts from everyone she smiled....Sia don't like her teacher...

she think that her teacher only love gifts... not the children in her class..... she always scolded  and punished  students...

She didn't want her mother to know about it, but her friend Ran was different. so she could tell him
...sia thought that it was a good thing not to go to school. ...

and she is willing to tell him everything...

"my Classmates are not good at all."
Sia said,

"I have fought with them because they pulled my braid...I love my long hair..
but they teased me..."

sia said  proudly......
"As a result, they were properly clean by me."

Ram couldn't help laughing when he saw Sia's proud look.

Sia went on to whisper,

"so As soon as the teacher came in, I cried, and the cry was louder than other party, and then the teacher didn't punish me..... but scolded other party"

It was really witty at that time.

Ram touched her head lovingly,

"Well, Our Sia is very witty."

"I can't let them teased my everytime." Sia said embarrassedly.

....
they all were playing all around  ... running ... and hiding ... climbing..... here and there...... no elders  are home... so it's all there battlefield.....

Therefore, housekeeper.... got headache  by there playing....

The housekeeper didn't care much about their heart or their enjoy playing with eachother, but he was afraid  that if something  happened  to them.... Raje will kill him ... even before giving him chance to open  his mouth... so he was particularly fierce towards these 4 sistets, so 4 girls were still afraid of him.

But the Their bedroom's room is the quietest, so, during the day, Sia sat in the room with her sisters... playing  indoor games

...

At night, the atmosphere was a little wrong, Sia realized when she went downstairs, and then saw the Rana uncle....who had met them once when they came  here on the first day.

He also saw Sia..Urmi...Davi...and Shruti.. he touched their heads, and said,

"you guys used to living here?"

Sia saw him very kindly, so she answered  him... :
we are happy here... playing with eachother....eating delicious  food....

urmi : and looking at you... handsome  uncle... I can live here all my life...