chapter 16 Do you have girlfriend??

She went to kirloskar's house in advance. She hasn't been to here for a long time.
she was warmly welcomed by everyone..and she didn’t know how they did it but The three dogs still remember her.

Ram was in his room.... Sia walked  towards his room with his siblings  chatting and laughing and when she reached their everyone run from there..... sia shrugged  her shoulders and went in... he looked at her unexpectedly.. he was preparing  for go out for exam...

Sia ran over in minutes and hugged him

"Ram I'm here to wish you best of luck for exam!"

The Teenaged boy blushed and touched her head, not willing to push her away and said

"Okay, thank  you "

Ram and sia walked out... in living room  Ram get blessing from elders touching their feet..and hid siblings hugged him...give him best of luck...

Prajkta pulled sia for hugged and sighed,

"our sia a lot higher and looks beautiful"

Manu : what do you think let's go and talk with Swati and shubham...

Aaditya : My Man .... our sia is still little girl... don't worry there will be time...

Rana : yes... don't worry  about children... let them...flow with time.

Adduu  : Please ..Tell us next time, we will  cheer for you?"

lucky,Shiv and Anshuu : Yes...we all go there to cheer  for you...

Ram : , "Mom, don't make a fuss ...  Dad please  control your wife... and you guys.... just have to watch it on TV....sia is timid and there are acquaintances, so it's uncomfortable for her to play freely...

Manu couldn't help rolling her eyes at her son,
: "Aren't you an acquaintance?"

Siblings nodded their head ...and looked  at Ram..

"I'm different." Ram said naturally,

Manu was hit critically.
Forget it,

let him go for college entrance examination,.....
when everyone hit by Ram's words and wanted to recovered  there our Sia again make them speechless...

Sia : Ram is different...I need him more than anyone...

Kirloskar family members be like : ??

After Ram entered in exam center... sia sat with his siblings and waited for him to come out.

Manu and Aaditya also there in another car.... they always liked Sia, and they really treat her like their own daughter... not only her but her 3 little sisters also like their own children...

Now seeing Sia is getting better and better in her game
.. naturally they also felt so happy and proud

When Ram went to the exam, sia went to the school playground with Aadduu..Lucky  shiv and Anshuu to run and exercise.

Anshuu: Why Ram Da like to study... and give exam

Shiv : because he is smart

Aadduu  : because  he know that his siblings  born with stupid  brains...

Lucky  : you are right Aadduu... I don't like to study... I'm going to learned  from Bade pappa about our business...

Shiv : I want to be doctor and let me study for that ...

Aadduu  : painting  is easy ... there is no need to read books  for day and night...

sia : Yes... guys playing is simpler  than spending  time to read books...
but Still ...Ram is best...don't you think he is so smart and brilliant and genius...