chapter 6 making plan

The other party knows his Family , knows their family's situation, knows that they going to went out that day.

Although there is no evidence and no motives, Ram has a doubt in his heart..

However, the other party wanted him to die. He didn't quite understand why???

Ram has slowly walked to the door, and the house that closed them is a clay house.
It may have been a long time since no one has lived, and it is covered with grass.
The door didn't look very strong, but as soon as Ram approached, the big yellow dog outside started to bark.

Then a man came over there.

"What are you doing?  you want to run. Our Rubi has killed people. If you run out, it will kill you. Don't blame me for not saying it!"

Sia hurried over and pulled Ram behind ,

sia : "Can you give us something to eat? Before the transaction, my family must depend on whether we are alive, I'm in a bad health, if I die before your transaction , You are not easy to handle this situation "

The man scolded and kicked the still-calling dog, and then ran away.

Sia and Ram also took this opportunity to see the situation outside.
It is a wasteland.

The overwhelming hay that spread over the past.

Ram is very familiar with this. which is specially cut to feed cattle. The horses grass around their farmhouse grew up deep and were cut off because they had to feed the cattle.

Of course, this season should be yellow.
But such a high "horse-deep grass" is all yellow and, neat, and no one cut it.
This shows that they are far away from others... in this area no one live here for long time

Ram told sia about the discovery, and the two sat down on the grass in the clay house.
He actually guessed.

After a long time, the young man came back just now, took a few boiled sweet potatoes to them, and brought a bottle of water.

The two children were really hungry.
The sweet potato skin was not peeled and it was already cold.

Sia hadn’t eaten it. Ram picked it up and peeled it... hand it to sia...
“It’s called sweet potato and it’s delicious.”

Sia learned from Ram and began to peel, and the two slowly ate.

The young man saw that the two young children were well-behaved, not crying, and most importantly, it was 60 million, so he said,

"I will bring you food tomorrow."

After thinking for a while, he threatened,

"Don't run around, I'm leaving. If this dog really bites you, I can't save you."

Speaking, he really left, and then closed the door.

in the morning Ram didn’t eat much, so he is really hungry and he satiated after eating one sweet potato.

The dog outside is still barking.

Ram glanced through the hole in the wall and thought ... that dog was so thin , as if there was only one layer of leather wrapped in bones.
They also have a big dog at their farmhouse, and is particularly fat...

whenever  they go to visit his grandparents... the dogs play with them...so Ram know  how to approach  dogs..

Ram took half of the sweet potatoes.

"Sia..I'm going to feed some sweet potatoes to that dog...It seems that he doesn't eat anything at all."

Sia did not refuse, but nodded.